5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou’s Side

Yotsuba left the room assuming she would never be chosen since she didn't achieve the goal/dream she set out after her encounter with Futarou as a young child.

Just a case of plain old self-induced ugly duckling syndrome. Good for you Futarou for seeing through it and knowing who Rena really was.

Double-page supporter
...Nino was my top choice, but Yotsuba really pulled through for me at the end.

I can't be dissatisfied with this, but I will forever wonder...

Dex-chan lover
I was on team-yotsuba after i saw that she was the only who cared about uesugi when he got sick, the others were self-centered. Wonder if she'll refuse and ask him to marry all 5 girls

Hmmmm. Where did I hear that?
keptwaiting.jpg

That first Yotsuba confession scene is why I committed to this ride in the first place. It's good to see this outcome.

Fed-Kun's army
i expect yotsuba to win cuz it was so obvious. ichika and nino clearly wont be chosen, miku is ur onodera situation, while itsuki doesnt really have any romantic interest to him, just admiration.

Got spoiled while trying to catch but damn. Miku and Nino were my go to but Yotsuba was my 3rd choice so I can't be too salty. I like how the thing the quint's grandpa said that you need love to tell them apart and now it comes full circle with Fuutarou using that logic to find who he fell for first.

Banned
My wager was on Nino or Miku cause they're the one who made their move on him the most. Guess I'm dead wrong 😂

Double-page supporter
FUCK IM TEARING UP. MY BEST GIRL GOT HER MANS

It was kind of obvious that she would be chosen since her flashback. I wonder what made Uesagi fall for her though. Even though she has been best girl for a long time, she hasn't really shown affection to him.
Edit: with further thinking, It makes sense that he would choose the one girl who has never been a complete ass to him and supported him since the beginning.

Banned
A somewhat predictable outcome.
Makes little sense from an in-narrative perspective, but is pretty much required given the precise set-up that led to it.

Users who are viewing this thread