5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Double-page supporter
The reason why there isn't much salt in this series is that Yotsuba is basically everybody's compromised winner. Except for the bros themselves, all other factions are half-happy of Yotsuba becoming the bride.

Yotsuba is a great compromise and she deserves some happiness.
inb4 Nino and Miku pretending to be Yotsuba and make fuuts impregnate them.

Double-page supporter
This was one of the very few rare moments where the genki's smile was protected.
We've done it guys
We have finally been able to protect it
1576080914725.jpg

I still have mixed feelings about this

Meanwhile Itsuki can just marry their dad and finally become their mom

Im sad that my quint didnt win, but also content with this because even tho she was my best girl, she wouldn't make quite as good a couple with uesugi

i really need to accept this that NINO is not the chosen bride! :(
well at least it's YOTSUBA!
CONGRATS YOTSUBROS/YOTSUFAGS/CHURCH OF YOTSUBA!!!

Dex-chan lover
Still don't like this in terms of the narrative.

I'm glad the fans are happy, but I don't like this ending.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit what a fucking chapter. Although my quint didn't win like 99% of other people, I'm pretty confident in saying that most of us are ok with Yotsuba winning. She is like the quint we all secretly rooted for as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, sucks to ask but can someone explain to me who those authors(?) on the credit page are?

I like how people are saying Yotsuba is the worst girl to pick next to itsuki and all that, as well as Yotsuba not doing anything but...

Are we even reading the same series?

Contributor
In emotional distance and physical intimacy, they've been the closest for a long long time. By chapter 40 they've got physical intimacy you'd expect of a long term couple. In real life, breaking the touch barrier easily is a big clue. It's rarely about effort, it's about choice.

@Furvus People too salty to realize that Yotsuba was the only one who actually cared about him :/

When I reread the first chapter, how Negi set it up was really haunting. Maybe if we stopped the waifu wars and thought a little, we'd have known.

Contributor
@KcSaya they all loved him in the end. He made his choice very early and never changed his mind. From chapter 37 onward and even in the 20s when they had no personal space, it was about him noticing his own feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
Once the series is up, I'll probably reread it but paying more attention to Yotsuba. I'll admit I didn't really pay too much mind to how the other quints interacted with Fuu. I can imagine there's a lot of foreshadowing that I missed.

Users who are viewing this thread