5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Man, weird how the quint whose interactions with Fuutarou were caring, supportive and manipulation-free is the one he ends up falling for.

Makes no sense, really.

I like Miku, I wanted that she was the bride, but that's my desire. I'm happy for Yotsuba and if that is the way that Haruba-san wanted his story to end, Who am I to think he is wrong? I understand your frustration toward this conclusion. But think about the journey and not the end.

GENKI GIRL SQUAD
HOW CAN MEN SURVIVE THIS CRUEL WORLD WITHOUT A GENKI GIRL BY HIS SIDE?
ALWAYS CHEERFUL ALWAYS KIND AND FULL OF ENERGY
GENKI GIRL SQUAD UNITE

Dex-chan lover
In here to remind people how they said they ship was dead 3 or 4 chapters ago 🤣
Called it motherfuckers

Fed-Kun's army
I was always a Miku fan and I am still very disappointed.
However, it should've been expected with harem series. Harem endings are not realistic so of course one girl had to win which of course means there are going to be disappointments.
Still, I give props to the writer for doing something that is unexpected but still makes sense. Yotsuba was the one who supported him from the very beginning and also a childhood friend as well.

Good for all Yotsuba fans.

so next chapter we have proper rejections (probably)
can't wait to feel what i felt during kosaki's rejection in nisekoi again
honestly though, I don't mind Yotsuba, gg

Double-page supporter
@Shuichiyagami Harem end is trash and unrealistic. It only brings more pain to the girls. Go read any "harem fight" story and see how cruel it is to the women.

Double-page supporter
Ngl I was still hoping for Nino since when she went on the offensive she went on the offensive, but Yotsuba's not bad either I guess. If Itsuki won though, I'd call BS. Nice to know she's friendzoned/teacherzoned Fuutarou

Dex-chan lover
Just here to watch Chaos grow. Yes, just keep growing. Being neutral is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread