5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

@Koin yeah that's right al least the scene where they lovey dovey... not a NAKIGE AGAIN PLEASE~ (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
There's seriously something wrong with this manga if that's is the only romance for the couple in the end...
there's not enough 'SWEET'!!!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
........... (T_T) ............. _| ̄|○

Aggregator gang
I was anticipating the salt from the fans of the losing sisters the entire time I was reading this. This is amazing.

There was almost zero romantic chemistry with Yotsuba, so even though she is technically a great choice it’s so unrealistic it just feels fake.
This is almost like some kind of a deus ex machina romance.

But, to be honest, this manga always lacked stronger emotions, so it’s below average when it comes to actual romance.

Not even close to Nisekoi and especially far from something like The world god only knows.

Tbh Fuu falling in love with Yotsuba is the most realistic scenario that probably happens in real life compared to the other sisters because you can't pinpoint the exact moment he fell in love, but rather the accumulation of who Yotsuba is throughout the series as Negi showcased in the first pages

Dex-chan lover
I was in Miku faction, but seeing Fuutarou choose Yotsuba it's not really a bad thing.
But, if you see from another perspective, didn't what Fuutarou do now is helping Yotsuba to be more honest with herself and to stop her self-loathing?

Additional Edit:
Also, if you reread chapter 21, the position of Yotsuba and Fuutarou is similar to now.
x18.png

Think of it this way..

Sometimes you just have to face the reality that even though you gave motives and effort to a person it does not neccesarily mean that they HAVE to love you back.

If the other person likes someone else, then accept it.
Maybe futs can see on Yotsuba what others can't (ie. this was shown CLEARLY on this chapter alone), and she was an important part of his past as well. (she was the main reason he got motivated to pursue academics in the first place)

The destined girl has now been identified. and you're telling me there is still 8-9 chapters left?
The remaining chapters better be good shit or everyone will riot.

Thing about Fuu-kun is that I feel like he doesn't know that Yotsuba is Rena, you know? Since it feels like he already moved on from the past and Rena and chose the present Yotsuba exclusively.

Could be wrong tho, maybe we'll see in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
oh my, lots of denials here and there...
lots of people cannot read the small hints and cry...
uawii7H.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
i had the first impression that he chose yotsuba because he figured it out she is the Rena he met in elementary school but this chapter says otherwise so i do not know why he would pick yotsuba now amongst the likes of nino or miku or ichicka who he already loves him dearly and had more screen time with him than yotsuba.

I'm scared to read any more chapters to somehow find out that they had "swapped" with Eatsuki or something. I'm just happy best girl actually won. Miku or Nino would've been fine too. But Yotsuba is innocent and genki.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand how anyone could have a problem with the Yotsubros winning, in fact, this will be the first time I won't refer haruba as a hack, God damn this chapter was great

Inb4, I'm a ninofag, but I'm glad for the Yotsubros

Is this really how it ends?

I have a feeling there are gonna be a few more twists in the road. This likely will not be the end.

After all, there are four more to address.

Users who are viewing this thread