5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - The Five's Morning

Why the hell did Yotsuba have to rub salt in Nino's wounds. Everyone knows that Nino loves Fuu-kun and apologizing for being the one he picked is just so naive. This just present so much unnecessary drama as the whole thing is already about to end anyway.

The quality of this manga has seriously gone downhill, I'm disappointed

Double-page supporter
Yotsuba is now having the same troubles Miku had all the way back at "the legend that binds" arc, so looking that they are about to have a talk I think this minor hiccup should be quickly removed and we can enter the true endgame within 2-3 chapters.

Double-page supporter
Wait what is going on? What does Yotsuba have to do? Is Miku going crazy? I guess we'll find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z

Dex-chan lover
Fuck so you're gonna play us dirty like this .... I suppose Yotsuba does still need to resolve her feelings of debt towards her sisters but still .... this feels like a kick in the nuggets after so much drama this happens ....

Aggregator gang
This series is crying out for harem ending.

Cmon author make it happen..nothing to lose and everything to gain, in terms of readers' goodwill

Dex-chan lover
Her disappearing in the morning without a word and then him not telling her he loves her while she did reignited my Toradora PTSD, looks like it also reminded the translators with that reference at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth highly probable due to 5 girls missing at the wedding start mean they could switch during the whole wedding and the one he go to honeymoon may not be the same. Swap with sister to share the one.
Fuu-kun getting milked dry on the honeymoon harder than the rent-a-gf series :pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread