5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 116 - Five Hours, One Room

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Page 9. Yikes. It was cringeworthy when Nino said it but now it's cool.

Dex-chan lover
i still like miku, but i'm totally good with yotsuba winning

she's also the funniest, which helps

Thankfully Author decided to not add Drama.Thanks. Miku is sweet, being Mad is fine and to be expected but it would be out of her character, if she would have done that. I'd expect it from Ichika (knowing her past) - Even though this is fiction but immersion is important. All of them are sweet. Let's see how this ends.

Double-page supporter
Regardless of whether or not Yotsuba was the OG girl, Miku all the fucking way. Even if it means I'll have to go down with this ship. It's been a privilege

Supporter
@saito197 @FrozenEye Says on volume 3's characters' bios that no one has ever seen Miku with the headphones over her ears, so it may well be that she doesn't actually listen to music...

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba may have won the war, but Miku will be the one everyone sings in praise of(Yotsuba still is a really close second though).

Double-page supporter
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was a Nino/Yotsuba ship (in that order) but Miku is making me reconsider AFTER THE WINNER WAS ALREADY DECIDED?

Regardless, it looks like the last few chapters will be resolutions with the remaining quints and having them move on, which is great.

Dex-chan lover
@Aleph0
Ah okay, thanks for the info! That can be taken in two different ways. Either she really doesn't use them or she only uses them when nobody's watching.
Like only listening to music when you want to be alone, fits her character.

Just have Fuu-kun and Yotsuba say "Suck it up" to all the other quints and get married already. This indeed feels like a waste of what few chapters we have left for a bunch of sunken ship. And I'm a Nino fan.

I want to see more scenes of Fuu-kun with his chosen girl.

Users who are viewing this thread