5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - Five-Alarm Confusion Lunch

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck no, pls just go the "reconciliation of sisters route and end" kind of shit, don't pull anything else here Negi.

Nino, just let your sister be happy for goodness' sake! Nino was never my favorite, but this has made me lose all respect for her as a character.

Double-page supporter
I feel like this should have just ended already. Dragging it on further seems like a bad idea.

I salted my eggs with this panel

nyYqmyc.png

Hot damn that a lot of salt...

@woodrabbit Not at all it's over and I wasn't really into Yotsuba but it was easy to guess that she would be the one to choose because she was so far away. It's rather the other fanboys who fell down and do not accept the facts.Nino just behaves like a bitch and I hope that in the next Yotsuba chapter will put him in the deep end ^^
There's no chance that it won't end up between yotsuba and fuutaro.

people dropping the manga 6 chapters before the end of the series are the same one who left the cinema before the movie ends

the finale and closure of a series is almost as important as the beginning,
just because you girl didn't win is nota reason to throw a tantrum,

my regards to you all,
you filthy little bitches

@FariusValz I also don't understand the mentality of stopping *just* before the finish-line. (You've) already gotten this far in [ 100+ chapters], (you) might as well see it to the end, else (you) could of dropped out of the race ~30-50 chapters ago during the biggest finale set-up arcs.

The destination is usually never as important as the journey. And we all knew [someone] was going to win in the end, and that there were going to be FOUR losers (that don't mind that they lost).

@JKTV

relax, unlike you, that you enjoy going to show off your "victory" to all the other fans of the other quints, I don't need this.

Yotsuba has no character, from the first chapter she has never changed, she passed the whole story crying and lying, nothing concrete. My favorite quint will have lost, but in the end she had a personality and internal growth, I am more satisfied with this than a PITY win.

Don't worry, I am not a Shitsuba fanatics who enjoy making fun of other factions

i actually like how nino is slowly going for the school shooter route, just fucking burn everything to the ground and steal fuuts corpse

Users who are viewing this thread