5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - Five-Alarm Confusion Lunch

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan0
Its showing that hes just like the girls in terms of nervousness

dude no one actually cares about this stuff bro, this manga just needs to end now rather than drag out this pointless kind of stuff imo :///

Dex-chan lover
The people who are saying that Yotsuba is still stubborn are a bunch of dumbass speedreaders. She's already past that point and she's determined to fix this whole thing with Nino.

Yotsuba has too much of her own baggage to deal with, she shouldn't be involved with her sister's problems or dating. I don't know when she will tackle her problems.. pls end my suffering and end the story

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so the author is letting each of the other 4 sisters face Yotsuba so that they can resolve their beef and in the process pushing Yotsuba and Fuutarou closer together?

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 only possibile explanation I can think of that doesn't involve meta is that Fuutarou didn't explicitly exclude any of them from his choice and they wanted to give him the chance to confess to the one he liked, even if it was not mutual.

Dex-chan lover
Negi wants to include Itsuki on the heartbreak train at this time just to make her suffer? Rarecheese (author of those Itsuki Doujins) must be dying right now.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter title has the word "confusion".. Well, I'm indeed confused here...
Is there supposed to be an implied meaning on this snowing thing???

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86
Because she's a huge hypocrite and a liar.
Pool chapter she didn't keep Fuutarou away from her sisters to have him spend time with Yotsuba whom she claims to support.

She kept Fuutarou away from everyone so she could spend time with him alone.

And that's just one of many times she did similar stunts.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, all Negi had to do was wrap up the story in a nice way, but noooo let's drag this shit out as long as possible with pointless chapters.

UzkVAtc.gif

Dex-chan lover
Looks condescendingly at her watch.
Isn't it about time we wrapped up the story?

Users who are viewing this thread