5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - Five-Alarm Confusion Lunch

With the way things are going, I think my guess that Itsuki my end up being the one who wins isn't so far fetched.

i am getting tired of everyone's bullshit, i know the things happening kinda make sense but still don't like it.

this shit needs to end already. literally ruining the manga by extending this shit out 30+ chapters
if u wanna see an good ending, ichigo 100% did it right for harems.

Dex-chan lover
I really love the two derp faces on the last page when talk about the weather is brought up again. 🤣

Contributor
just when I was thinking itsuki and ichika were the least involved in the mess. pls no

Oohoohoho Feeling Jealousy from Itsuki!?
Nice Author ! ggwp
I like the story became dragged out .

Dex-chan lover
I think Yotsuba's about to lay it all out to Nino. Nino think's her love is better since she's been so unreserved about it, but Yotsuba's going to let her know that she's loved that boy since she saw him on the stairs in Kyoto and everyday since...

Meanwhile Fuu's going to be doing his Niagara Falls impression while biting his lip ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
So, to sum all this up

-Nino's back to being annoyingly unreasonable (great...)
-Yotsuba is even more stubborn than her in facing problems
-Fuuts can't talk to anyone because he's being way too careful or something
-Itsuki might actually be in love with him (alright, I actually like this one)
-Ichika got axed by Thanos, cuz' God only knows where she is
-And only best girl Miku has any semblance of a satisfying conclusion

Hum, Negi-san, I have a few issues with the current developments...

this got so shit again just when i thought it was over. what a joke dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry if I’m reposting my comment, but I really lost something in this chapter and I need an explanation:

“Wait, now I’m totally lost: in chapter 112 Itsuki was among the others in regrouping with their hands (well, fingers) joined before splitting, each going in a different room, waiting for Fuutarou.
Five chapters later she is saying that she is NOT in love with him? So why she was there hoping to be choosed? 🤔”

Thid chapter was underwhelming at best... It's like nothing important happened compared to the last one and we've only got a few chapters left before the end. It's the most disappointing chapter overall so far for me.

Users who are viewing this thread