5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - Five-Alarm Confusion Lunch

Dex-chan lover
ok this is getting off the rails now, is the author not gonna end this soon? he already chosed, why prolong the whole thing with more unnecessary drama?

Fed-Kun's army
how many chapters are left? Unless something contrived pops up, i dont see how anything can resolve since the conflict has yet to manifest into something tangible and defined.

Double-page supporter
patience. fuutarou is setting things up to make sure his main girl doesn't feel left out in a harem ending.

For those who say this is unnecessary drama:

You do realize that all of the girls are sisters, correct? That they would need proper closure? Miku got hers. Ichika kind of got hers, but it might require a little bit more. All that is left are the complications of Nino, Yotsuba, and Itsuki.

And for those who think that this is foretelling an Itsuki comeback, why would Negi purposefully spoil the rest of the plot at the beginning of this chapter? That seems really dumb from a narrative sense.

Group Leader
All this drama. Let there be a bloody battle royale!

Dex-chan lover
I.... Don't understand? I honestly just read this whole chapter and got kinda lost, what was the point of this? Did I miss some kind of hidden meaning?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, now I’m totally lost: in chapter 112 Itsuki was among the others in regrouping with their hands (well, fingers) joined before splitting, each going in a different room, waiting for Fuutarou.
Five chapters later she is saying that she is NOT in love with him? So why she was there hoping to be choosed? 🤔

Double-page supporter
oof... shots fired.
2020-01-14-22-41-07-5-Toubun-no-Hanayome-Ch-117-Five-Alarm-Confusion-Lunch-Manga-Dex.png

anf

Aggregator gang
What is the point of this series. Honestly, from a story telling perspective, it was always shaky at best, but I feel like it's gone completely off the rails at this point.
Characters are just saying things to each other, no one is being serious, the two romantic leads aren't even talking to each other, and it's like the author is trying to end every chapter with a nail biting drama cliffhanger. But all I can think of is "why?"
They're siblings. They live together in the same house. Why the eff would they have these kinds of discussions at school or karaoke or whatever and not at home? Do they just not talk at home? No one goes to the other's room at night?
This is like barely even drama and to be honest I don't even know what lines are drawn. Like, yes, all the twins like the MC. That much is at least clear. But why are they ragging on yotsuba? If they didn't want to give up why aren't they going after the MC? Sure, yotsuba has reservations about dating the MC when her sisters are in love with him but that's her character - why isn't the MC trying to get yotsuba to date him?

What we're getting to know my girl Itsuki has feelings for fuutarou this late in the manga? don't do that do give me hope. Ah man I just hope Itsuki doesn't get hurt by this. She must get a happy ending

Looks to me like Nino is doing those to make Yotsuba to accept her feelings for fuutarou and be bold, I'm guessing Nino's gonna finally move on in the next chapter

Damn you Negi, it better be just the publisher pushing for longer story.. Don't ruin the series with dilly-dally lolly-gagging chapters..

I hope its he's (Negi) not falling for Seo Kouji's symptom...

Users who are viewing this thread