5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - Five-Alarm Confusion Lunch

Dex-chan lover
Just end this already. This Series could alredy have its ending now its dragging on, just because. T>his Drama is unneeded and this supension is annoying because it makes one hope/think/fear (depending on your preferens) Youtsuba dosnt win in the end cause DRAMA. Thats bad writing and Reminds me of Masamune-kun Revenge where in the last chapter the girl suddenly changed. I hated that

And jeah because they are sisters its needles Drama, they are Sisters not best frinds they are even Quintlets, normaly they DONT need talk like this most twins have a far better and deeper understanding from one another than other siblings.

t28

Dex-chan lover
Nino: “if you won, I wanted to congratulate you”

Also Nino: intense saltiness after someone else won.

I know this chap bassically showing us that itsuki finally realize her feeling,
but srsly stop ending the chap with half assed stuff like this,

Ufi

No. Fuuuuuck no. Im happy that (it looks like) yotsuba's winning but dragging this out and changing who'll be the bride is too shitty for me to bare

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'm really hoping for a payout soon because we technically already know who the winner is at this point so all this extra chapters are just for "closure" I'm assuming.
Unless Negi decides to one-up us with a surprise "harem" ending, which is highly unlikely. Hopefully there's a nice ribbon to tie together what I consider another long POV arc.
I really wish he had saved the POV for this arc rather than the festival one because that arc was all over the place.
Lastly, I wish he didn't revert Nino back to early arc Nino though. I get she's salty, but damn I'm beginning to get those Vietnam flashbacks again of when she tore Fuutarou's notes.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that Nino is in love with a childlike fairytale delusion of Fuutarou as her white knight and her being a princess. She will start bitching immediately when the tough times come especially when the one she loves is poor. Nino never got to know Fuutarou beyond what she wants to see in him, and is incapable of dealing with him at a normal level, playing mindgames and autistically crying out how much she adores him. She doesn't give a shit about his family unlike Itsuki and Yotsuba. She has no excuse unlike Ichika who is a busy movie star and Miku who's a girl with anxiety and is focused on trying to improve herself.

Overall, her attitude here towards Yotsuba "doing nothing" and getting Fuutarou's love is as to be expected. She's an entitled bitch whose delusion had come crashing down and is acting out. How does SHE know Yotsuba did nothing? As the audience we know Yotsuba did her best to support Fuutaruo and give him a great highschool experience. Why is Nino such a cunt to her sister? What the hell happened to her speech of "rooting for her sisters if they were chosen over her" And what about Fuutarou's feelings? Does she think it's Yotsuba's fault that Fuutarou fell for her when the ball is on Fuutarou's court? It's kinda blatant that Nino doesn't think Fuutarou should have a choice and agency like a normal human being with feelings of his own, but an object, a conquest, part of something to reinforce her delusions probably stemming from negligence from Maruo and her mom's death but has not grown out of it. Her train has been derailed and should be sold for her scrap like the useless trash that she is.

Dex-chan lover
@YosepRA that was my favorite part of the chapter. It's like the author reads comments online and voicing them through his characters.

Dex-chan lover
@Tivoli
nino's such a cunt to her sister because she's a teenage girl who wants the guy her sister is (supposedly) dating

honestly you could have stopped at teenage girl

or even teenage

but yeah she's aggressively wrong about yotsuba, but I think she actually knows about it to some degree. If Itsuki knew the whole time how much yotsuba cared about F, I doubt nino wouldn't have noticed at all

Damn I used to like Yotsuba back when she has 0 chance of winning and just a supportive "heroine" but right now she's garbage trash that doesn't deserve Fuutarou at all.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted some sweet Fuu and Yotsuna scenes

This damn tension and Nino being a bitch just makes all of this chaotic

Double-page supporter
imagine you're in a competition, and then you lose.
the next day the winner says to you
"i know how hard you practiced for this, i don't deserve to win it"
then you said
"no, you win, just take it and go"
and then the winner said again
"i want it, but i can't..."
and then people judge you in the wrong from being salty

pretty much the story currently, isn't it

ps: the Author seems to like to make the other quints look bad more, rather than showing how good Fut and Yot chemistry are

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Negi for giving development to my ship now that everything is already over. /s

Users who are viewing this thread