5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - Five-Alarm Confusion Lunch

@Chichan45 It's obvious Nino is in the wrong here.

If "do nothing" refers to not expressing feelings and direct romantic pursuit, wouldn't it also apply to Fuutarou? Should Nino and the readers be upset with Fuutarou's situation for the same reason? He "did nothing" in that sense and had not just one, but 4 (now 5?) girls fall in love with him.

The quints falling in love with Fuutarou can be explained similarly as Fuutarou choosing Yotsuba. Fuutarou did not pursue any of the quints but they came to love him as he befriended them and helped them grow, just like Yotsuba did not pursue Fuutarou but befriended him and helped him grow.

Fed-Kun's army
Come on come on let me see the drama so we can put Fuutarou at peace for once, poor guy

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
There's really people still waiting on bait and switch. Lmao.

It sure is cold. A sibling quarrel would heat things up, metaphorically, but still.

Fans: Going through the motions of a Yotsuba victory
Haruba Negi:
vlcsnap-2017-04-01-17h27m21s469.png

For a typical, cliche romance manga Nino’s behaviour is shockingly realistic.

While I’m not fond of this story I’m quite impressed how the author evaded the common teen-friendly trope of everyone’s being okay with losing. Bravo.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit Yotsuba is so pathetic, I can't believe how shit her character has become over the last few chapters, bitch you've won something everyone else wants without doing shit, and now you're acting all wishy washy and melodramatic and leading fuuts by the nose instead of accepting his honest feelings, I hope he would dump her ass go for Ichika or Nino, or Miku at least.. hell even Itsuki would be a better choice at this point.

Aggregator gang
Man it sure is cold in these comment sections. I heard that in the older sections of comments it's even snowing.

The nice thing is that the only way to make Yotsuba appreciable is to make other characters behave like assholes, just to make others feel sad for her...Eww

@Chichan45
Lol is slandering Yotsuba with insults a child would say the only things you can say in this comment section? We get it, you're salty your girl didn't win, but it's been weeks, it's time to move on friend.

the race won't be over unless yotsuba accepts the situation as it is, even after uesugi chose her beside other 4. that act of yotsuba is what makes nino get mad, miku still has hope, and possibly itsuki's chance to snatch uesugi from yotsuba if she realise her feeling toward him. and dont forget ichika as well.

Group Leader
Nino is forgetting that she and the other quints fell for Fuutarou not because he chased after them out of romance reasons but because he did nothing along with the actions that supported them. The exact same can be said for Yotsuba. Fuutarou fell for her when she did nothing but only supported and cared for him.

You can fall in love for different reasons and it just so happens that Fuutarou chose the latter. Competing for someone's affection 24/7 just so they'd fall for you doesn't guarantee anything, that's not how love works.

@Arcverson
Finally a kindred spirit. I really hate how yotsuba turned out after Fuutarou's confession. She's all wishy washy and her actions just stirred up some unnecessary bullshit conflict . Well, I didn't expect her to just accept Fuutarou's feelings that easily considering that she's the dumbest among the sisters. But DAMN, IT'S BEEN 117 CHAPTERS AND SHE'S STILL THE SAME PERSON SHE WAS BACK IN CHAPTER 1.WOW CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

Users who are viewing this thread