5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - Five-Alarm Confusion Lunch

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, fuck Nino. Yotsuba did so much for Uesugi. Also did she forget what she did to Uesugi in the earlier parts of the manga?😐 Nino fans are weird man. I love tsundere but she's gone too far. Absolute worst girl in the manga. Even Ichika redeemed herself and properly accepted her loss.

@shinjukusan

Why are you yotsubros so stupid that you don't understand that if one criticizes a character it's not because he is "salty" but because it's objectively true that Yotsuba is a flat character, based on pitying people, without any development?
I prefer that my favorite quint is not the bride, but has a role in the story and a personal growth, rather than the bride but only thanks to her pitiful background

Can't you understand that not everyone is SalTy that their favorite hasn't won, but that Yotsuba is objectively the most empty character in the series?
Come on, you can understand such a simple thing

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being as pathetic as Nino, it's just embarrassing to even root for this immature bitch with her delusions and projections.

I see a lot of mean things said to Nino.
Well, Nino doesn't have to behave like this if Yotsuba is not indecisive like this.

That rat was there for the Chinese New year. Lucky Itsuki!! Lucky Star! 🌟

MV5BYzIwZDkzYWQtZDBjYy00NTc2LWExNjYtNWEzZjdhNmM2NjUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_.jpg

Hey.. I see Nino, Yotsuba and 2 Itsukis.

Dex-chan lover
While I do have a pretty bad opinion of Nino and don't understand how anyone could be a fan of her to begin with, I still have hopes that this isn't all just her being very bitchy about this situation.
I do hope this conversation solves some drama instead of creating more.

At first I was angry the author is seemingly dragging it out, but I have some hope this is all part of some bigger picture at the end.

I hope we see the Powered Up Yotsuba that was had been awakened by Miku last chapter in the next chapter.

Snow in the north = hokkaido, yotsuba's uni is in hokkaido, yotsuba -> hokkaido, all back aboard the nino train !!!!!!! lmao

Dex-chan lover
It sure is cold in the comments section.

Anyway, Itsuki's teacher is a comrade, tempered by thosuands of hours watching soap operas and TV dramas just like me.

Negi just hurry this up. I already released it all a while back so just end this with a mega chapter is all I'm asking.

Garbage chapter that reverts all character growth for the sake of stupid drama. Like whats the point of making Nino act like this now? Fuck you Negi and your shitty writing...

Users who are viewing this thread