5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 119 - Five-Star Tour

What is that on the credit page?

Montage from "Magi", ch. 203, after
Alibaba and Morgiana finally confessed their feelings to each other...

fuuts should have died with that fall, thus making the story more interesting, more than the last 2-3 volumes

I wanted to say I saw this coming, but from the end of the chapter, not completely. Still, ever since Yotsuba stopped being a supporting character, it felt obvious to me that it would be her. As for Fuutarou, I never expected him to be so straightforward so soon, with the set in stone rule that the MMC in a harem manga has to be dense in some way or another. I admit, I wanted Miku, especially when she stopped attacking her own ego. Makes kind of sense for the supporting character here to be the end choice, as it would allow a curveball for those who couldn't foresee or guess Yotsuba.

Wow, my heart actually skipped a beat when I saw the swing set, that's one of my favorite Yotsuba chapters. I'm more than satisfied and we still have four more chapters to go!

As always the salt of the haters continues to sustain me.

Ok that was a good chapter, fuutarou and Yotsuba going on an awkward date with the other sisters tailing them

Nino was adorable this chapter so I guess she'll open a cake shop in the future. Maybe Miku will also open a shop as her rival

He took her to the legendary Swing and confessed to her

Well, it's been a fun ride, and so glad Yotsuba agreed. I never thought it would end up with her because she was too scatter brained, but she was the first to approach Futaru in a friendly manner. While "normal" foreshadowing would have put him and Itsuka together because their tsundere meeting, I was pulling for Miku as the Futsman was able to break through her armor and get her real interests out. But yeah, Yotsuba, I believe, will be a better bride because she's spent most of her life in the support position. They'll get married, have a kid... then the second one will be twins... and have aunts out the ears wanting to baby them (yes, including Futaru's sister)

What more confirmation can you possibly need? Congrats to Fuutarou and Yotsuba, this chapter was so lovely! 💚

Fed-Kun's army
Still puzzled about how author came towards yotsuba being the one.. she had very little impact in the story.
Ichika had the most tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread