5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 119 - Five-Star Tour

For anyone who where curious about the last page left bottom text it says : " the two of them holded hands" or " futari de te wo totta"

Just make sure Nino-sama get another guy or something she loved before ending this quint wars. In colege, workspace or what idc. Never feel like this before, i just don't strong enough to see her sad

Nino still clinging to that very thin line of hope.
Meanwhile, Yotsuba won again just by doing nothing lol

... I used coupons and looked at my phone pretty often during dates, too. Now I know why my ex asked for breakup.

Although she looked at her phone alot too, now that I think about it. Maybe we really aren't meant for each other.

Anyway, I'm really satisfied with the way our official couple are made. It's clumsy yet cute, realistic but also sweet.

Dex-chan lover
Uggh... what is she waiting for... why won't Yotsuba tell him she was the one he met 5 years ago already? What about the bell kisser... I know we still have some chapters left, but I hope these are not left unanswered.

I was hoping Negi was building up to something better than this. Can't say this was a let down but Jesus did it not ride any of the hype the precious chapters were trying to build.

what a funny couple. How funny and stupid she looks. What an idiotic volume 14

Dex-chan lover
The Legendary Quint-mon Yotsuba has been captured.

Congrats, Fuutarou!

You are now the greatest Quint-mon trainer in history.

My poor, poor Miku ship. :( I was hoping till the end but it looks like it's time I finally let it sink.

H2L7aNg.png

Ichikafag from the start, no regrets.
Just feeling Yust'd since I thought F not giving any shits about the rings meant it didn't really matter since he was marrying a quint that wasn't the quint everyone thought thus "marrying" everyone.
DAMMIT

Users who are viewing this thread