5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 119 - Five-Star Tour

Dex-chan lover
Finally a date chapter. It's sad that we won't get much more of them going out before the conclusion.

Double-page supporter
Unnatural as f*ck.. Why do you need to reassure yourself to "convey the love inside you as best as you can" to someone who he supposedly truly love? Or at least he thought as such. I know a closure when I see it, and I know this is not it.

c15.png

Power Uploader
@YosepRA, totally accurate, week ago he couldn't choose 1 on them, now it turns out it was special back since ch.37, don't you love those last minutre resolves "SINCE THAT TIME..."?
Also proposal on 1st date ftw /s

🤥Dude I love when the 'developed' character wins in the end - feels good 🤥
At least the manga has good art

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's not that I don't like the idea of these two as a couple, I just still stand that this kind of ending betrays the themes building up to this point. I've gone into detail on this on other threads, but I think that choosing one of the group to be a bride disregards the idea that they're five parts of one whole and the ideas of family that have been set up to this point.

Say what you will, if you like this ending, but I really can't find myself enjoying the last few arcs of this otherwise great manga because I feel it doesn't come together with the ideas and concepts presented earlier and so just kinda feels...empty.

Dex-chan lover
This is fine; now I can date Ichika....

***quietly realizes that was the out loud voice***

Really though; solid "idiots in love" chapter. All he needed to do was lose another 500¥ coin

Users who are viewing this thread