5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this manga. I really appreciate it :)
Can't say I'm completely fine with the ending, but it wasn't bad.
Since the beginning I liked Ichika, then Miku got her arc and she became best girl. Then Ichika came again, then Nino and I loved them as well. Nino started as a bitch, Ichika became a bitch, then both of them became waifu material, what Miku always was since quite early on. Yotsuba is good, I like her as well. She is a small little bundle of happiness (and sometimes worries), but I liked the other three more.
I was never a fan of Itsuki, so there is that.

Out of all of the sisters I probably like Nino more, because even though she started as quite a bitch, she was always pretty honest. And seriously, her mischievous smile is adorable. So while I don't have conflicting feelings about the ending, I can't say I'm all that happy.Fuutarou's conviction of being devoted to just one wife was quite cool, though it felt like a slap in the face for the ones who wanted a harem ending (I kinda wanted it as well.)

Dex-chan lover
are the others not in any form of relationship?
no way they'd still be pining after that mediocre man

My anger and depression is immeasurable, 9 out of 10. I loved this series and I loved the ride. I frankly still argue that Yotsuba didn’t really get that much character development relative to Nino and Miku, and my personal OTP went from Miku to Nino (after she confessed) and then was a tie between them (After Miku started opening up) until the end. But I’m not going to let my flurry of negative emotions change my overall stance on the series as a whole. I’m happy for Yotsuba and I like the ending, this was a fantastic and subversive series that I believe deserves the praise it gets, it is also a must read for those who enjoy romcoms. I know I will personally recommend it to anyone I come across who’s looking for a good romcom, and I hope others come to feel the same way.

P.S I’m excited for the second season of the anime coming next year, though I am slightly worried since it’s being handled by the guys who did the Azur Lane anime...hopefully the SoL nature of it will make it easier for them to adapt.

Fed-Kun's army
It would have made more sense if there were more Yotsuba lovey dovey scenes but even though it was kinda obvious she was the girl, there wasn't really any chemistry between them.

Fed-Kun's army
Good manga. My favorite didn't win but it still was a fun read. I feel that even if yotsuba won other seem more obvious because they got a lot more screen time. I really wanted nino or miku to win :(

Even with 5 identical characters, it managed to avoid or mess with the majority of dumb cliches with this kind of harem setup, and every damn character was lovable in the end.

Dumb tomboy wins, 10/10

I love the ending. But whenever I finish any series I feel sad because it's over. But I'm happy it was Yotsuba to be honest. I would have been still happy if any of them had married him.

He should have done that with at best a triplet, less than 17% chance to get what you want at the end it's just asking to be disapointed....
Good read nonetheless.

So it ends... great series nooo cap. I think I started to appreciate and look at yotsuba now because of this. Work of art

Dex-chan lover
NINO <33333333 and also i love how Miku just hugged him after that <3 so adorable

What a ride, I always end up binging manga to 3:30 AM and this one was definitely worth it

Users who are viewing this thread