5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

Double-page supporter
So wait the last two chapters were all a dream? Or did he actually end up marrying Yotsuba? Or was it a foreshadow on what would happen? Oh well, it was a good read and really kept me compelled. Although the ending is pretty lackluster, this is probably one of the most well-done harem/romance manga. I'll definitely remember this one.

Can't wait for Sisterhood where they fix all the pacing issues in the last quarter of the series.

Still, the ending is still nice. Just wish the build up wasn't so rushed.

Fed-Kun's army
Nothing better than reading the salty comments after this great manga's endjng

Dex-chan lover
@Van0m after Yots confirms for Fuu that she was the bell kisser she says that she has other things to tell him. It's implied that she will tell him everything later, which would include how they first met and what happened in the time between then and their meeting again. Why now? Only that hack Negi knows.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
So the author choose the winner, but also the harem is together as if nothing would happened, and also he's implying a ending like Super Mario Bros. 2? go fuck yourself Negi.

Thanks for the hard work I'm sad that both my ships sunk I was on ship Miku and ship Nino I'm fine with Yotsuba being the bride would've liked a little more development on her though but still it was a pretty good manga.

Dex-chan lover
(Skipped about 100 chapters but) so he married one quintuplet, but still pretty much ended up marrying all five of them. Decent compromise, I guess.

Will you Translate also the Colored Version that is officially released by ShonenMagazine..

Here's the link: https://twitter.com/shonenmagazine1/status/1230697287132831744?s=20

Guys, it is not a dream, go and read it again. Its just a flashback, the wedding still happened.

@DarkFlame it was Yotsuba.... and itsuki in cahoot disguise if im not wrong

now i need gotoubun doujin where fuutarou do wrong sister and ended up harem

................................................................................................оооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооо

Group Leader
negi: *leaves hundreds of hints as to why yotsuba is going to be the bride*
non-yotsuba fans:
UrRIPYU.jpg

let's just all assume that fuutarou bangs all 5 in the honeymoon when he mistakes each quintuplet as Yotsuba
happy ending achieved

Group Leader
Y'all pretending like it's a dream. It's not. Just that flashback remind him of what he currently sees.

So this is how it ends huh. I'm a bit disappointed cuz I feel Yotsuba wasn't that well developed compared with Miku or Nino. But romance manga authors are always hacks lmao.

At the beginning of this series, I was rooting for Itsuki but as the story goes on, it also root for Miku and Nino but not with Yotsuba. I was disappointed at first but I've come to accept it ( a bit). Well, I guess that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread