5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

Just my opinion, based upon some of the things happened in my personal life...
So much people wanted Their favourite to be picked, same thing was from Me, as a Nino fan. But, guys, you have to remember that this wasn't your experience, but Fuutaro's, he's not a guy who could understand deep or troubled love like Miku's, Nino's or even Ichika's, he never thought about these things, he just fell for that one girl that always smiled at him and always supported him whatever was the case. Chemistry? Romantic development? You don't need them if you're Fuutaro, because it's not Like him thinking about them. It's a simple guy, putting always his family first, working always hard for make his family's life easier.

Personally, this manga was good, really really good. The last arc felt a bit "confused" sometimes, but the ending felt alright, and the choice perfect. Because, even though I love Nino's character and personality,I also want a Yotsuba in my life, I always wanted it, a person that just believe and support me whatever is the situation, whatever is the case, and maybe fell in love with her. Because, remember, Fuutaro fell in love with her, not because she was the girl he met (he never finds it out in the story), but for the support she gave him, everytime.

long story short im mald. Great read, it's a 10/10, would recommend, but if I were to give a personal ranking,

3/10 picked worst girl.

My happiness is immeasurable and my day is great. def was not crying for 5 chapters straight, 10/10 im proud this was one of my first mangas

as a Yotsubros, I am happy with the ending. Ah its so cute, I don't want to go back to my mundane life

Surprising, I didn't manage to cry but this was AWESOME literally there were moments where characters were a yikes and when they were awesome fuutarou was an awesome male lead and all the quintuplets all had their moments which was nice I wholeheartedly give this a 10/10

Double-page supporter
I finished this manga years ago, but this chapter still gets my eyes to well up tears

Users who are viewing this thread