5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

Thanks!
To Negi-sensei who created this great manga!
And to the /a/nonymous team that translated it every week!

It was a fun ride thank you for translating this and sticking with it till the end. Still mixed feelings about this ending as a yotsubro but was still a joy to read and come up with the various theories to whom the bride is and so on. Negi the true 4-D chess master.

Thank you all for coming to the circus.

Never forget:

NEGI IS A HACK!

Dex-chan lover
i'm just gonna take this as pseudo harem hijinks considering that all 5 are going on the honeymoon lmao.

all in all... a good series. a very good series. not amazing, but damn good.

thank you for the translation, and thank you bros for the journey together.

Dex-chan lover
>jumps between quint game and the Yots speech
>jump to the graduation trip
>jump back to the honeymoon planning

That's the truth and if you think otherwise you're wrong

MD@Home
I am happy with this ending, would of liked a harem true ending but hell it seems like he won't be able to get rid of the other sisters anyways.

Everyone who's confused: it's not actually that complicated, and none of it was a dream. It was just a flash-back inside a flash-forward used to establish a parallel between how the six were after the last arc, and how they were after the wedding.

And honestly, I'm satisfied. I expected him to pick out each of the sisters in the final quintuplets game and to give their respective relations closure, and I'm happy that's basically what happened! For in essence the final chapter, it may seem strange that it focused so much on the other sisters, but it doesn't invalidate anything. Fuutaro and Yotsuba are together. They're together, partly, because of the other sisters, and to the very end, the relationship between him and the quintuplets, and the quintuplets' bond with each other are what this story was built on.

This chapter doesn't seem to be listed as the END though, so I wonder what we'll get to see in an epilogue?

Users who are viewing this thread