5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

That last page. You win Negi.

I will look on at your career with great interest.

It wasn't a dream. Look at the final page again. Jesus, you guys read too fast and not even pay attention to details. This thing was really good and as harem goes this is one of the best. Don't know how people can't shut up just because there wasn't a kiss or their favorite girl didn't win.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh. It finally ended...
Not bad and props to the author for pulling a "Childhood friend takes all" with a clean-ish end.

Yotsuba's line after letting go of her trademark ribbon somewhat resonates with me as I have a twin (yeah, I'm not a quintuplet) and know how that could feel at times.

@theflash080 it wasn’t itsuki, it was yotsuba dressed as itsuki. That’s why itsuki said “it’s alright I’m sure he’ll be able to tell it’s you” after yotsuba suggested that maybe the real itsuki should go to not confuse him.

Dex-chan lover
The ending felt a little rushed but I'll miss those dorks.

QIsLoZ5.png

Power Uploader
Glad this didn't go the ambiguous ending route with a snide note saying we should know which quint Fuutarou chose based on our love for the series.

someone is fucking with something lol

either you, or one from the 5toubun sc/a/ns group

That was me unintentionally. The language of the first submission was changed to Chinese and that hid it from my view because I have everything but English and Japanese filtered out by default so I thought it was deleted. There's only the one now.

Damn, Haven't been up to date with this and now it ends. Guess it's time to catch up.
Edit* What kind of shit ending was that; it was all a dream? Did he really proposed to Yotsuba?

I love it. Either you think it's a dream or you think the girls are retarded enough to wreck a wedding with five dresses.

Double-page supporter
Just here to see and enjoy Nino crying. And laugh at the idiots and people who can`t cope that their favorite quint didn`t win to say IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Double-page supporter
he did us the big gottem with that tweet. boy it's kind of sad to see this go. glad to see my ship sailing but i wanted the other 4 to get their wishes granted in some way. i suppose being able to recognize all of them does prove he does love them. hopefully we'll get a few peeks of their after story here and there. love that shit.

alu

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why he lost the rings again, but in chapter 32 the little sister brings him the rings he forgot at the house.

The thing is, she places the rings (that are in a box) on the table, in front of him... but in chapter one (1st page) you can not see the box there.

And then they all returned pregnant after the honeymoon and they all lived together happily

~the end~

The writing got really shakey since the cultural festival, and there were things in this last volume that I thought could've been done better, but I thought it ended well enough and I enjoyed this ride to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread