5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

Good manga i hope to see some bonus chapter or maybe a follow up manga post marriage as i would love to see more of there adult lives

Thank you /a/non scans for the high quality scans every week. Sad to see this series is ending. Good work /a/nons!

Dex-chan lover
I've been here since chapter one, my favorite didn't win, all of the mind games were false.. and yet after two long years with this manga I just wanna say:

"Thanks Neji, you gave me a memory I won't forget and i'll miss this because even if the ending was not to most of the peoples liking, a manga's ending that i and many others have been reading for so long feels like a small part of us dying off.. thx for sticking with us cancerous fucks for so long"

Lol. Yotsuba decides to cuck Ichika the night after they had that talk. Makes everything hilarious when she cucked Ichika again in SW. All those previous chapters and the reveal in this chapter just makes her a big hypocritical drama queen who sneked Ichika hard. Not to mention her mental issues got swept under the rug.

Thanks Negi. Needed a good fucking laugh. We're finally free of this trash.

should've make it an open ending then make 5 extra stories with each quints as the bride...
kinda unsatisfied with this...

Are we really surprised? Negi is only slightly better than generic harem rom-com writers. Hell, IMO Maga-Tsuki is better than this, LMFAO. Welp, at least it's over and I can throw it in the corner where all the other disappointments I've read are at.

I wish he'd make ending for every heroine like in your typcal VN. And let fans decide which one of them is cannon.
Oh, well. I guess, one manga, one ending.

Dex-chan lover
In the end Uesugi never found out who "Rena" is... why. Or did i miss it?

I'm fine with Yotsuba winning, but it really became a chore to read this manga after a certain point. Good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread