5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Terrible ending chapter. Lol.

Don't very much like the season 2 art either, to be honest. Hopefully it'll look better in the actual show.

I'm getting some strong Nisekoi flashbacks with this one. Why do all harems end up with a timeskip and a wedding?

Aggregator gang
i believe Negi is the kind of author that writes a story based on a single scene/event, that's why some of the scene felt really off/weird..

the "parting" scene at ch120 is the biggest offender for me with the fact that 2 chapters latter, it revealed that they went graduation trip together and also honeymoon trip together, with lots more trip together in between, the fact that Futaro and Yotsuba is dating, make that scene even weirder..

the "last quint game" also weirdly placed (its cute, just not the right time and place)
the "biological father", and some more..

Yeah... even the author can't even decide who is the best one and left the rest of the story to fans out there to make their own version of their dreams.

Nice ending, been reading since chapter 8 so definetly got a bit of the feels saying goodbye to this series. Im satisfied, Id say I wasnt ever in Yotsuba's court but Im fine with her winning, and if I take that ending as I will then it was a Harem end! Yotsuba's the official wife but now they'll all go on the honeymoon together and ****!! So a perfect end in my book lol

Jokes aside, I'm happy with the series and the journey it took me on, Thanks Negi!

Supporter
And that's it, all done - and I am happy-sad that it had to come to an end eventually.

Having been a Yotsubro since ch.36-37 (aka the date chapters) I was rooting for her, and I'm so glad that she got the happy ending she deserved.

Thanks to everyone here for sharing the ride, it's been really quite wonderful!

Dex-chan lover
@Toriichii Just remember, that genetically, any offspring would be the same regardless of the mother since they're all genetically the same. I smell a spin-off: "Cousins or Siblings?! Who knows!"

Kind of annoyed we didn't even get a kiss and the rings and actual wedding was skipped but there ya go.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, lol at that ending. I'll remember this Negi. How you toyed with our hearts.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone recall that childhood friend who showed up on the first day of the school festival? What was the point of that?

Users who are viewing this thread