5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

Aggregator gang
It was a long ride, i've been reading this since one shot and waiting for every weekly releasing. 2 years had been quick but enjoyable . Thanks sensei negi and to all scanlators.

Fed-Kun's army
End was so meh shit was rushed but overall love the series but the ending piss me off so dumb Negi you failed but ima give ya a D because in the end he made them all happy not a harem ending he just stop the war with the Sisters

Honestly i was cool with Yotsuba being the pick at first because of their back story but towards the end, i got disappointed. He should have chosen Miku or Nino. I just think you see the romantic connection more with them and i dont see that with him and Yotsuba.

Also cant we at least get a kiss or romantic end. It just felt like a family ending only. Honestly the end was pretty anticlimactic

I want to let people know that I've been in this ride for year so I'll leave this here. It's been fun~ ♡

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the hard work and thank you Negi

Time to buy the book.

Great manga with a Lame-ass ending like any other hare-rom-com, id give this a solid 7/10

Double-page supporter
Last 8 chapters were pretty weak, bordering on terrible, but it was a good ride all in all.

What a train wreck this has become in the last arcs. Negi is a hack and even chickend out and made it a dream wedding 🤡🤡🤡

Could have lasted longer - especially since there was still time but nevermind. It was good ride, sadly ending. Miku became a fine woman out of all of them. Adult look.
Thanks for the translation and anything you guys did.

not the best ending but not the worst..at least w/all the quints going on the honeymoon, negi gives our mind the fantasy of a harem ending. fuutarou may not be marrying them all but he's gonna be banging them all haha

Users who are viewing this thread