5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 119 - Five-Star Tour

Double-page supporter
1fag here. I can't see this will change in the remaining chapters. Congrats for winning 4fags. This was a good ride.

I love how the series basically says "Waifu wars are stupid, just let people live their lives", and yet people still complain.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad that Fuutarou is showing personality again. The Thot Wrangler himself deserves much.

@RainSpectre
I mean I'm not one for waifu wars anyways (anymore) but I'm not sure where you're getting that from. I've never read another harem purposefully designed to create strife and hatred as this one is. It's what's interesting about it.

Dex-chan lover
A cute chapter like this was much needed after all the recent drama.

Dex-chan lover
NO MORE DOUBTS PLEASE. The sisters seem okay with the proposal. A little surprised myself. Though I can't help but wonder whats next ? I mean they are sisters, not just classmates. How will they interact with Fuutarou in the future, nii-san ? Will they each get another romantic interest ? Then again, whatever. Please Negi-sensei just do a clean, effective and haremless ending.

It's still 4 years before the wedding. LOTS of things can change between now and then. We'll just have to see what happens. Still hoping for Miku. She's shown remarkable growth, and been perhaps the most determined and tenacious of all the sisters, even more so than the "runaway train of love". I don't think she's given up at all, and she's shown great patience in picking her time and places to make her move.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess it will be wifuba then

anyone knows how much chapters are left ? we are at the final volume right ?

Jrandom42, you must be on crack to think any girl besides yotsuba has a chance right now

Please author, make an alternate route for each sibling. I want my itsuki to be happy 😭 tbh i cant watch any girl other than itsuki

Users who are viewing this thread