5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - A One in Five Chance

Just end the god damn story already, jesus christ this has dragged on.

I mean what's the point anymore? They're called quintuplets for a reason, and not like the appearance is the only reason he loves her lmao.

Double-page supporter
Lmao, all the train wrecks are ending early because they know everyone will hate them if they go on too long, like Amano or Nisekoi. First Kishiku Gakkou no Juliet, now this.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised it wasn't dragged on further. Still author fucked up such a good story, yotsuba had the least impact and imo is very undeserving of being the main heroine.

Power Uploader
How much do you want to bet the final chapter will not explicitly state if Fuutarou picked Yotsuba correctly, and there will be some publisher comment about how "we are supposed to know who he picked based on our love for the series?"

Still can’t believe we are close to the end. Feels like yesterday we were going to summer festival watching fireworks

Dex-chan lover
@relic626 That's just, like, your opinion man.
I'm all too happy he went with Yotsuba.

So everyone take your bets on the order. My guess is (from left to right): Nino, Itsuki, Ichika, Miku, Yotsuba

Aggregator gang
@relic626 amen so true of all the girls she had the least amount of chapters focused on her. I think the author just did the safe choice so evry1 would have been happy. Oh well

Dex-chan lover
I like yotsuba but the fact that she's the end girl still leaves me bitter. Glad this is coming to an end I don't have to look at this manga popping up and punches me in the face anymore. God I'm such a simp.

I'm just gonna say it, despite the fact that Yotsu was the first girl and she did do much for Fuutarou passively, she still barely got much presence in the story before and just...yeah. Just feels like they just threw Yotsu in last minute and call it that.

Dex-chan lover
BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

WHY SO MANY HAREM BAIT, NEGI CAN YOU SETTLE DOWN WITH THIS TROPE.

I enjoyed Negi's wild ride, and probably will enjoy the last chapter as well.

Also, those people who come here every week to say how much you hate this manga, your anguish sustains me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread