5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122.5 - Vol 14 Extras

y'know what....i reeeeallly wish they did what we never learn did.....a separate route for each heroine.....really wanna see nino win....even if its a secondary route

Dex-chan lover
honestly? it's one of the best ending for a series like this, I don't like Yuragi Sou Yuuna san's and we never learn tactic because it feels insincere, I prefer things to be tied up in such a nice knot like this.

This is also much, much, much muchmuchmuch better executed than nisekoi (which IMO is such a more inferior, aimed at younger crowd romcom) and Domestic na Kanojo (feel like trying too hard to be 'adult' oriented while feels flat compared to this)
Id much rather when they actually take a clear stance, whether it's to choose one girl OR just take them all. the Yuuna and never learn one is a cop out where the author doesn't want to write anything complicated and want to lengthen his pay job just a bit longer.
in the end if I ever want to have the other girls' route (of which I always jumps between Miku, Nino and Itsuki) id write a fanfic of them myself anyway. 😏

Dex-chan lover
@YungMopHead bcoz she is the most cared for all of them as Quintuplets and as Family. u really didnt pay much attention on her Arc huh?

Users who are viewing this thread