5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Quintessential Quintuplets

remember when yotsuba said that she'll marry fuutarou just so that raiha will be her sister?

wish granted

Dex-chan lover
yotsuba planned this from the start before kyoto she knew raiha would be born so she strategically planned so she would marry fuutaro just so raiha would be her sister thats fucking amazing what a genius

man what a journey. It was 100% between miku and yotsuba. im happy with the outcome. Yotsuba never really got the spotlight like the others did, so i also think its quite odd for the author to give it to her but its all good. I loved Miku throughout this story and wished she got to marry Fuutarou but honestly im happy she was able to develop herself. Thats the problem with harems though is that it always seems to come down to one girl. The only one i know of that lets all the girls have a chance is yosuga no sora but i really wish that there were more harems that were fully branched out and each character got their happy ending and every reader could be happy. This harem really deserves that treatment in my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
I reread the entire thing and ya know what I found?
Her ending made the most sense.
She stood beside him, he supported her, she supported him.
That was what real relationships are.
One other minor thing: I appreciate that her proportions were realistic.

That shitpost at the end was right. The relationship makes sense, but we all had our own best girls that we wanted to win, and if girls were cooking spices, Yotsuba would be salt. Plain but flavorful.

I skipped a few chapters but that doesn't matter. Don't get me wrong I love tomboys but Yotsuba's just, come on man there's Miku and Nino. It's been a wild ride, a fun ride even though we crashed to a pole, exploded, and died in the end.

It would have been better if they all married fuutarou for the sake of the fans who likes girls other than yotsuba, it's not realistic take on the story though.
Btw, I'm on Nino, and Yotsuba is the least I like.

The fact that Uesugi and Yotsuba becoming couples does not give off a lover or romantic vibe. IMO, I prefer couples that give off this kind of vibe and I dont find it in Uesugi and Yotsuba. To me, they give off the feeling that Uesugi and treating his kid which is Yotsuba since Yotsuba has a childlike personality. But the fact that Uesugi chooses Yotsuba seems to be that he fall in love with her because of her selfless act of not competing with her sisters and also how she always support him and is the biggest supporter of the entire show. How she is the one that always be there to help Uesugi. This factor trumps over all the romantic development that Uesugi have with the other quintuplets. Oh boi, when Yotsuba really cries and say that she is the quintuplet that loves Uesugi the most really got me there. Imagine a strong and cheerful girl suddenly gets emotional, u know how tough it is that it makes her become sad. I just wish that Yotsuba can be more mature and have more romantic interactions with Uesugi. Also Uesugi is also great at

What i dont get here is that why the hell everyone thinks that all events that happened earlier are just a dream wherein fact its just all a flashback. Its just that Fuutarou compare that one particular scene of the quints in the past and thats it.

Edit: And i agree to the last page that after that Scramble Day eggs arc i feel like everything that happened after it felt rushed. I feel like the characters of the Quints where not flesh out and i feel like they really didnt develop, sure there are moments of them in a certain arc where they stand out but after that i think they became somewhat bland. Some say that Nino had the best character development but i dont feel it to be honest, instead of character i feel like it was the romance towards Fuutarou thats actually developed because if we're talking about character or personality Nino is always like that Hard on the outside but soft inside. I think Itsuki deserves it because shes the only one who has actually resolved (the reason why i said this is because out of the 5 of them her problem wasnt thay really big unlike the others), yeah sure she wasnt that really interesting but the way she resolved herself infront of her asshole Father and learning the true meaning behind her mothers words back then really nailed the spot even though it was only shown in three chapters. I mean yeah Yotsuba also deserves one and because shes one of the characters that interest me but her resolve was too rushed to be honest. Ichika Miku and Nino deserves too but they really didnt stand out. If only they were fleshed out a bit in some chapters since this 3 have an interesting personalities so i was kinda disappointed. But overall its good shit, the moral lessons on the story are on point. I think the reason behind why this manga stands among some of the harem romcoms its because of the mystery that you'll feel in the story, yeah sure some scenes were quite cliched but the mysteru behind the bride at the end and the kid back then would make you deely interest in this story.

I honestly wished that they could've all been happy in the end. It'd have saved me from using up an entire large box of tissues. Jokes aside though, I do wish that there'd be a remake of this where every girl was happy in the end. I felt that they all tried so hard in their confessions and in everything they did, making it all the harder to see them realize they weren't chosen. Yet the thing that kinda annoyed me was that in the end, even before our MC chose, Yotsuba never confessed once. While all the other girls did make heartfelt confessions, it just didn't sit right with me. Yet I've got to say that in my book this had to be a 10/10 story, seriously hit me in my feels and was an amazing plot. I'd also have to say if this story was a food, Gordon Ramsay wouldn't even need any lamb sauce to say that this was fucking delicious.

Fed-Kun's army
Such waste of time, I am glad I didn't invest on this and read only the end ch.

I just dislike "poof everything just a dream end", It making all Hussle for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread