5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Visiting Encounter

Dex-chan lover
Araragi awfully looks too similar to the protag here.
This man needs to really focus on his studies or else he still wouldn't have a good financial state but that has already happened.

Contributor
LOL @ everyone who thought Itsuki was the (main) flashback girl. Negi bamboozled every single one of you.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

That little girl is obviously Itsuki lol, especially the fact that in a previous chapter Itsuki said something that you should be wary of men or somethin', then Ichika said "So, you're still worried about that."

Also, what was that last page about?

IMO if she's talking about "5 years" wouldn't that in the same year as fuutarou school year? if the dialogue referring to 5 years, then it honestly could probably refer to 5 years before they were at school, not the time they were younger kids. even though it seems like the "typical ordinary girl" would win

Dex-chan lover
"why did it have to be you of all people" Ichika asking the real question here. As per this chapter, I honestly cant root for Fuutarou with him being plain mean like that throughout the series. Yes, he has his great moments with the lads. But I feel his meany-ness out weight his great moments. So for now, I dont care who will get to be with him. But I wish the others find their happiness as well.

Espescially Miku!

Users who are viewing this thread