5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Seven Goodbyes ③

Aggregator gang
Is she another sister? Hair is a bit too long to be any of the current sisters...

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's an illusion. He's stressed and all. It's unlikely to be Nino as she hates him. Or there's a possibility she would be Ichika. She can be wearing a wig. She can act. Plus she also had asked Fuutarou as to why he is studying. If there's one of the five that can act like nothing, it would be Ichika. But goddamn, this manga's getting pretty good.

It only said the mother was hospitalized long ago. I’m betting that she’s recovered sufficiently to the point where she can check on her daughters.

Double-page supporter
You are all mad, there is only Miku.
Five, six, ten of them.
Miku is infinite, Miku is life.

Repent and be delivered by her headphones.

Itsuki was reminded just a little earlier in the chapter about this encounter and told how formative it really was to Fuutarou. Where I don't recall him really revealing how much impact that that encounter had on him to any other sister.

On the other hand her appearance should be to trigger a call-to-action in which he realizes how to help Nino and Itsuki, so would make more sense for one of the other three to do this. Miku and Ichika having the most free time.

Would fit the personality of all the sisters except Nino to do this though.

How did she knows that boy is fuutarou anyway? In past fuutarou's hair is blond, itsuki did not see fuutarou's photo yet, nino is the only one sees that photo but dosent know the boy is fuutarou.

who else can know that blond boy is fuutarou nowdays? is the one who reads fuutarou's student notebook and sees the photo completely (nino saw half of it)

Is there someone who can read the notebook besides nino? ichika is the strong suspect because, night before fuutarou come to claim the notebook, there is discussion between ichika and nino about ear piercing (chapter 14) there is possibility ichika can read that notebook if, the conversation held in nino's room

@sirius180 Nino in a chapter see again the picture and say that she saw that boy in the past. I think that Nino had understood that kintaro is fuutarou

@sirius180 in chapter 2, Itsuki might see it

26.png

Wha! 'DARE?! '
6th girl, or dellusion, itsuki or nino.
hmm nino? naah, with her attitude, impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread