5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Seven Goodbyes ③

So.... it's one of the sisters that was hiding in the bushes when he was taking a walk with Itsuki on the previous night. Judging on the fact that she recognised the current Futarou despite him no longer being blonde, she's definitely one of the sisters (excluding Itsuki) who heard about his past but didn't know the details of his transformation.

Probably Yotsuba since Itsuki mentioned that she coincidentally met Yotsuba the day before and got her textbooks from her.

Double-page supporter
On page 7 when Itsuki says, "Today's full moon is really pretty, don't you think?" and then he had kind of a stunned expression, then tells her she needs to study more, is something that doesn't translate too well without context.

In Japanese, the phrase, "月が綺麗ですね" or "suki ga kirei desu ne" literally means "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?", but it's used as a figure of speech and can also mean "I love you."

In the late 1800s/early 1900s, Japanese people were even more reserved than they are at present day and hesitated to express feelings of love directly. It is said that Japanese novelist and teacher Natsume Soseki (Who lived in those times) said when he heard his student translated the English "I love you" into "ware kimi o aisu" (ware means I, kimi means you, and aisu means love): "Japanese people don't use such an expression, you should say 'the moon is beautiful isn't it?'."

So basically, Itsuki unknowingly confessed her love to Futarou, which is why he replies that she needs to study more - because if she knew more about Japanese literature and English, she would have not said what she did.

@LysandersTreason i dont think so because Itsuki is really bad at kanji, so fuutarou advise her to study more, miku knows kanji better than all sisters, chapter 35 shows fuutarou analyses quintuplet's behaviour

I think another thing. If the girl at the end is one of the sisters, we would have to consider another particoular: the dress. Ichika,Miku e Yotsuba could have pick the dress into their home, nino could have buy, but Itsuki? She is living at futarou's place and she has not money. The two sisters that saw the photo before are Nino and Itsuki and, for the dress, could be nino that girl if would be one of the sisters. Hardly someone of the other could remember of the past.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why some of you think it's Nino. She literally hates his guts, and for her, the blonde guy is Kintarou. Then, if the girl followed he and Itsuki, it rules out Itsuki as well. So remains Yotsuba, Ichika, and Miku. While Ichika is the actress, don't forget that they all can play their part if it's needed. As for the long hair, well, these are loaded girls, getting a wig and some makeup is the easiest thing for them. Then remains the possibility of someone new (highly unlikely), maybe the mother, she was hospitalized, it's not known for sure if she's dead, or the option, that guy's mind plays some tricks of him because of the exhaustion he has.

@Seihanda Fuutarou knows what "月が綺麗ですね" means because he always scores 100 in every subjects, but Itsuki dosent know apparently because she sucks at studying, japanese classic means more kanji and Itsuki is very bad about it as said by Fuutarou in chapter 35, Miku is the best at kanji following by Yotsuba, the way Itsuki said that phrase making Fuutarou very awkward at one moment.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda hard to say that they'd pass even if he could teach them all immediately.
Unless they are getting real good for awhile while hiding it to MC.
They gonna repeat if one of them had to right? that's sad

maybe she's yotsuba... she know Fuutarou name from the start and she was always friendly and helpfull, maybe she remeber him from the start and always hiding..
maybe she's Itsuki, and she her all the story from Fuutarou and now she remember...
Maybe she's Nino, she of course know that kintarou its furutarou, maybe she do the same thing of him and create an alter ego..
Maybe she's Miku, she show to be the best on acting like another person..
Maybe she's Ichika, she is a real actor maybe she try to help him...
Sooo just wait u.u

Motherfucker I pick up the series and THIS is the latest issue?! Here is where I run out of chapters?! FUCK ME!

A possible sixth sister because at chapter 32 [ the chapter where Fuutarou is sick and the quintuplets are holding his fingers. ] a flash forward scene of the wedding showed that there were 11 wedding dresses hung. The bride shown at the chapter wore a wedding dress so that makes 12 total wedding dresses.

A bride NORMALLY only changes her dress once. Multiple dress-changes are unheard of but yet again, I don't think the bride shown to us will change 11 times.

So a total of 12 dresses... so 2 for each "quintuplet?"

However, I am highly against this. I do not really think that there's 6 of them.

I think Fuutarou might be hallucinating or imagining the girl. That's what I think but from the data I have, I could easily be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread