5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Seven Goodbyes ⑥

@ Nino (supporters)

I know it's just a manga and fiction, so yeah lol whatever.

but drugging someone is not okay. He could be taking other medicines, have a heart condition, etc... Even with a normal person she could easily kill him by giving him enough drugs to knock him out cold that quickly. You can't get stuff that potent at the drug store, so either they are illegal drugs or she is over dosing him on over the counter stuff. This is how Michael Jackson died messing around with drugs like that and he was given them by his supposed doctor.

I don't even know why the restaurant staff didn't call an ambulance with a guy passed out at the table like that. He should have gone to the hospital.

Dex-chan lover
So can we finally admit Nino is not worth the time?

He actually tried to admit who he was and then Nino, instead of letting him tell her after figuring it out herself, she CHOSE to drug him and run away. She doesn't need compassion, she needs a reality check. Really wish this arc would end already.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
The guy loves studying. What he need is a good study group. We wizards are always open to accept new brothers and sisters!

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like Miku is the one who going to strike in the next chapter
NnJoPwl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hope the Nino arc never ends just so the tears and salt never stop flowing. I actually really like the dynamic between Nino and Fuutarou. It's interesting to me how she'll reconcile her love of "Kintarou" with her hate of Fuutarou. Will she try start trying to turn Fuutarou back to his delinquent personality? Will she move on? Will she find she loved Kintarou for something that can be found in Fuutarou, as well? It's just so much more interesting than Miku and Itsuki. Ichika and Yotsuba are interesting in their own right, too.

i dont think Nino knows "Kintarou is Fuutarou" just "Fuutarou disguise as Kintarou" based on page 346, Nino knew something dosen't right. In Nino's perception, Fuutarou fails to fulfill her promise to meet Kintarou (its him anyway) wait until Nino meets Fuutarou's father

I'm actually glad that Nino find out about the truth this chapter and this probably is the best way to handle it.

Imagine chapter 100+ and Nino still cannot figure it out the stupid obvious disguise.

@Channy
my fellow yotsubafag, YOTSUBA IS THE
?EST GIRL. miku is the second worst , while nino is the worst of all, and itsuki? meh her strong willed FMC is as bland as unsalted butter

From the first time until this manga is finished, just let me say this.....

Nino is a dick. She could just check the wrist and leave, not drugging him. Sure it's Fuutarou's fault for not telling the truth from the start, but are you serious? Drugging someone is going to far

About the drugging thing: With how people reading manga in general are desentisized by sexual harassment and other weird stuff that would never fly in RL, it's difficult to discuss. If you think that was any close to ok, please
try to look at stuff a little differently, outside the "otaku" goggles.

@Edited because it was rude.

@CutAhole I don't think she actually found out the truth. She just thinks MC disguised himself as Kintaro and that Kintaro is still out there somewhere, why else would she say "you're not even quintuplets"?

Users who are viewing this thread