5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - First Spring

Dex-chan lover
What if he... Marries them all?

No! No! A harem end is against my morals!

But... W h a t I f

Yotsuba is the one with the 1st prize medal. One more meta foreshadowing for her winning the Fuutarou bowl to add to the count.

called it! they changed miku's headset (a bit subtle tho. from black w/ white accent to full black)

Dex-chan lover
I told you , Yotsuba planned for everything, shes like a Xanatos.

Dex-chan lover
man, the instant they move out of daddy's house the quints are thirsty as fuck

Dex-chan lover
Everyone ignored the biggest reveal of all this chapter. Raiha is every bit the money chaser that her big brother is. Sure she was shown to want cash, but now she is flagrant with that as she is anxious to go to the rich ladies home and then disappointed at the small apartment.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn. Miku's jealousy is as hilariously it would be. Yotsuba got the run for the money of the other four. Man, I'm liking Nino more and more each chapter she's being shown like this. The character development in this manga truly is wonderful. After Yamada - kun and ReLife ended, good thing that this manga has taken in its place for me.

For me it's;

Miku
Ichika
Nino
Itsuki
Yotsuba - Although Yotsuba for me is taking a little sister approach except for that kiss on cheek one.

We all know that Fuutarou's gonna end up with one of the Quintuplets, my one question is; will the author introduce a home - wrecker? Although the rivalry (in the romantic sense) is as wholesome as it is (except for the bloodlust jealousy of Miku which is cute by the way), it would be fun to see (albeit a cliche one, I know) how these five will react.

Tune in next time for "Miku on the rampage! The quintuplets are turned into quadruplets"

Is it my imagination, or is there a logo similar to Audio Technica's on Miku's headphones?

Contributor
All the Girls need to do is master the Dragonball Fusion Dance and then we can have a happy ending.

VIP
fuutarou literally carried this series alone...

also little yotsuba....

Users who are viewing this thread