5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - The Last Exam - Itsuki’s Side

Dex-chan lover
Im very very glad, the Fatsuki jokes are still being made.

Fed-Kun's army
@KarmaKyuupin it’s probably general science or something more theory-based and not math/calculation focused. I can relate to this because while I love science my math isn’t anywhere good enough. I would do better on science concepts and such, but pure math will be more difficult for me.

Thought "that day" is... uh... "that day". Had to read it again to correct my perspective.

Power Uploader
Haven't read last 20 or so chapters, still rooting for shorthaired sister, amiright boiz?

Contributor
The science that the quintuplets learn are more or less facts that only scratch the surface of the theory.
E.g. What is the name of the force which pulls an object to the centre of its circular motion? etc.
And the questions are probably multi-choice.
Basing this off the question sheets from the Seven Goodbyes arc

Fed-Kun's army
Idiot wanting to become teacher... yeah right.

(I bet last girl will fail, probably shorthaired one)

Dex-chan lover
If Itsuki eats this much now, imagine if she got pregnant. Is there enough food in all of Japan to feed her?

Here is your burger payment you fatass!
maxresdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
So the loud noise in Miku's chapter must have something to do with Ichika.

Double-page supporter
If you pay careful attention, you’ll notice that even amongst the quintuplets their breast sizes vary. Surprisingly, the largest quintuplet chest actually overwhelmingly goes to Nino, followed closely by what is almost a tie between Miku and Itsuki. Perhaps this is owed to seniority, but this doesn’t explain why Ichika’s chest is 4th ranked amongst the sisters. Perhaps this is because as the eldest sister, she has been responsibly been giving nutritions meant for her to the younger ones, as a way of being the responsible onee chan we know she is, thus decreasing her breast size growth compared to most of her juniors.

This is when we realize that while Miku may be slightly larger than Itsuki at the moment, all the food that Itsuki ate will eventually reach into her chest, and soon Itsuki may surpass even Nino when it comes to chest size, which is extremely impressive considering Itsuki is the youngest sister and by virtue of age should actually have the smallest chest. This also explains why Yotsuba has the smallest chest; though by no means unimpressive, one must remember that Yotsuba runs and does the most physical activity, which in consequence burns a lot of fat and ends up decreasing Yotsuba’s chest size to even smaller than expected as the 4th sister.

We must carefully observe Itsuki’s growth; there is much potential in all the food that she eats as like any blessed manga heroine, all the fat goes to her chest rather than to her stomach.

tl;dr: Itsuki’s overeating is a tactical ploy to surpass her sisters in the Futabowl.

Miku's still in the lead in terms of test scores! Hopefully nothing gets in the way of her perfect confession.

Users who are viewing this thread