5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 60 - The Conquest Begins

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really boost my interest in Nino up to the sky.

Dex-chan lover
They had us in the first half, not gonna lie.

Ok. So now the confession game has officially begun. Now what??

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Nino best girl. Nino is the best girl. Holy shit. The fucking balls on this woman. I damn near ripped my chair from the floor when she doubled down. Fucking incredible shit.

He really had me with that wind shit. I really believed it. Fucking Nino better win.

Dayum
So she did go and say that. She migh not have been the first to do that, but she definitely wasthe first to be properly acknowledged.
Quite interesting I must say.

Double-page supporter
Oh man. I don't necessarily favor every single one of them equally, but I can't deny that I don't dislike a single one of them. I want all of them to be able to end up with our MC ... :( QUICK MC LEARN THE KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU

too bad that the goblin with that shitty ribbon won

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
I think this is the one time I've ever been truly surprised by a romcom. Like, sure, I've been shocked, but literally everything about this chapter is fucking phenomenal.

Dex-chan lover
The autho really just finessed everyone lol just when you're getting pissed at the "i didnt hear" bullshit he slam dunks on everyone, nice.

Dex-chan lover
ok hear me out, i might be a miku guy but out of the 5 the sex with nino would probably be the best

I've read over 18.000 chapters of manga (according to anilist) and this is one of the few that have genuinely surprised me

Users who are viewing this thread