5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - Scrambled Eggs ⑤

Fed-Kun's army
nino didn't tell ichika who her love was early on ( not that ichika needed to know ) then why was she talking with ichika later on like she told her about fuutraou? did she assume that ichika figured it out?

I think I need to re-read the whole manga to finally know who's who and what's happening cause I never memorized it...

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@RUD3DUD3, probably, she was just too shy to say his name, but she pretty much spelled him out
why did almost everyone change their profile pic to this girl, who is she?

@RUD3DUD3 Ah my bad seems like I misread your earlier comment. And yeah, it seems like Nino knows that Ichika knows, Nino wasn't exactly hiding it anyway when she jokingly said it's a secret.

I applaud your efforts, Nino, but I will not jump from this ship.

Dex-chan lover
hmm, I wonder if the one that hurt her leg and called the MC by "Fuutaro kun" is Miku, cause only Miku's that polite ;v

I gotta give my praise to Nino for being straight forward with her love for Fuutarou. She ain't stopping the train, she's going all the way through and giving the other girls a run for their money.

Fed-Kun's army
@cgr its a default pic when you don't upload your avatar.
@arosama well i guess that would make sense but their conversation earlier was still indirect. i think i would wait and see how they interact regarding fuutarou in later chapters to know for sure.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@RUD3DUD3
Thanks, so the default pic changed recently.

@SprinKah,
it was confirmed that fake itsuki (who hurt her leg) was ichika last chapter:

@gouder,
actually, I think ichika wasn't the one who told their father about nino waiting outside
miku noticed nino asking ichika to go to the bath on chapter 64, page 11: https://mangadex.org/chapter/491851/11 , (it's not yotsuba since she wasn't sure where ichika/nino went on chapter 64, page 17: https://mangadex.org/chapter/491851/17)
MIku may have felt nino asking ichika was suspicious so she went to eavesdrop

Page 8 panel with the bus.
Saw that as a truck and thought that truck would send the quintuplets to isekai.
I believe I've read too much isekai recently ??

I like to imagine that sometimes even the mangaka doesn't who who the fuck they're drawing, or whose in which spot is talking to whom. I also must say, the ratings of the 5 girls has shuffled around a bit lately, and who just passed first and second place in the race for Fuutarou seems to have changed in the last 6 chapters or so

Users who are viewing this thread