5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - Scrambled Eggs ⑤

Oh come on, Fuutarou! You're smarter than this! Just ask the old man who it was that you hurt in the Lobby last night! Tell him you want to apologize to her!

Ichika might have sabotaged Nino, maybe that's why she's crying, or at least that's how negi could do it.

@SprinKah Ichika calls him Fuutarou-kun, Nino and Miku call him Fuutarou, Yotsuba calls him Uesugi-san and Itsuki calls him Uesugi-kun.

Power Uploader
meh, ichika you've just became worst grill. I dont even like nino the most but it's not nice to backstab your sister like that

Dex-chan lover
@kronix knows what's up

@boag I'd like to imagine Yotsuba being the evil mastermind who uses her sisters as stepping stones towards Fuutarou.

Step 1: Prepare the harem
Step 2: Initiate the harem
Step 3: Use your incredible genius to win him over the harem

@Acolytus @PlanOfInaction @daime17 @boag @Helbaren @JaxunHero @Xx_Itz_Jamez_xX (oh boy you're gonna get embarrassed by that username in the future)
Yeah, pretty much. Negi is a next-level story-teller, recreating the harem genre and lifting up the bar for all harem stories to come. I predict that either no more generic harem anime will be successful cause they fail to meet expectations set by 5 Toubon or even better harem stories will emerge from the generic harems' ashes. Or both.

@Kraeth I agree MIKU FTW

Plz Nino don't win :'(

@rafachino Me too. Thank goodness for no isekai tag

@Kaiju27277 You made the right decision. Except if you're not supporting Miku. Then what are you doing with your life?

@ma_ko @Cumover @Ruki141 @omnixd
Hey, negative character development is still character development. Now Negi has lots of room to improve Ichika's character, again. That's some next-level writing technique right there. It's risky but if it works...

@ImmortalDao I literally forgot that Negi is the champ at breaking cliches. We'll see where this goes...

Did I break the record for most replies in a single comment?

Dex-chan lover
Here's my prediction for the next favourite character poll:

1. [Obligatory] Miku
2. Nino
3. Yotsuba
4. Eatsuki
5. Ichika

Dex-chan lover
I'd like it very much if whenever the anime gets to this point it uses only Itsuki's VA for the scenes where keeping the quints all pretend to be Itsuki and then the characters' own VAs when they drop the act since the grandpa isn't listening.

Group Leader
Put some breaks on guys. You still don't know the entire story and judge Ichika by some misleading images. You're just giving an easy win to the Negi-troll train.

Users who are viewing this thread