5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Scrambled Eggs ⑧

Dex-chan lover
mader farker... i dont know what to think... since the time when i guessed that it was uhh i forgot what her name is but shes the oldest sister... was the one that said to the mc to quit being their teacher... but it was miku... the rule of this kinds of genre is the first girl that appeared is 100% the one getting shipped in the end... and the part where itsuki has a chance of being the girl the mc met when they were young is high... also the one that cosplayed like when she was young could also be itsuki... or is it?... uhh the one with the butterfly looking hair thing... she didnt get to met the mc at night... ma god what a mader farker

worst thing is they r even showing the future... i want to bite this thing so badly

@ma_ko No worries, fam, Im backing you up. Only since Nino became less tsun and more honest, though. Ew, I hate these honest grills. :-s

Did anyone notice the bride's earring? Did anyone notice Ichika's earring? Sounds shallow but hey it's something! Also we never know cause some author's change their mind about ships like Ichigo 100% was a legit shock to a lot of people.

If the author is making the story the same as I predicted, then the girl who kissed Futarou is Itsuki.

I hope it's actually Itsuki even though it probably isn't

Been on the itsuki ship since early on

Dex-chan lover
You know how in detective movies, the protag. has this board full of evidence or clues about some criminal.

I bet you could fill 5 whole boards full of info about the girls and still not find out who the real bride is.

My gut feeling has been telling me since ch32 that the winner will be Ichika and, even after this misleading "back to present", it keeps telling me the same ?...

somebody already said that it couldn't be Ichika because of her injury.... But, what if that pause before Fuutarou was because she was in pain after running towards him......?

Fed-Kun's army
With that sad experion it cant be Nino (im sad too :( )
Itsuki and Yotsuba wont fit either.
Hey I bet he still cant distinguish her even during wedding that dunce.

50% sure It’s Ichika, she announces she isn’t planning to lose to Miku. She has the same earring position like in the bride panel as well so she’s going offensive.

30% Possibly it’s Yotsuba, She’s the dark horse and probably Rena. Her lingering feelings and realization that her sisters are starting to move forward might of made her go on the offensive.

10% For Nino. She was already aggressive in her love pursuit. She also just realized Miku and Ichika feel the same way. I’m not sure she would attack right after this remark then again she confessed twice so there’s a chance she’s very bold.

7% For Miku. Miku just planned on getting serious and shows her resolve, it would be out of character that she would just kiss right after this development.

3% Itsuki. She seems to be uncertain and might have a secret. She really hasn’t had much development as a love interest. If I had to think of a reason for the kiss, probably unknown feelings to her making her do the act as gratitude for Fuutarou’s help to her sisters.

Boy, what a chapter. I can't wait to see it animated, though the episode adapting this chapter will most likely come out in a year or so.

The girl who kissed Fuutarou is probably Itsuki. She's the only one so far who hasn't expressed her feelings for Fuutarou in some way. If she decided to give up for Miku's happiness, I wouldn't put it past her to kiss Fuutarou in order to forget about him.

So good!!! Can't wait for the next chapter- I'm hoping it was Miku!

Users who are viewing this thread