5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Scrambled Eggs ⑧

I say its nino, shes the most upfront right now and also that wouldve make sense after the way she was acting in the bath after discovering Ichika was also in love with futarou.
So that was Her reacting with impulse.

Dex-chan lover
@woks main problem is that Nino already confessed and declared she will try her best to make Foutarou fall for her. Kissing him in disguise and not revealing herself works only against her goal.

Dex-chan lover
That clumsiness made me feel it was yotsuba... secret hidden best girl

Likely is a girl that hasn't make a move on MC yet so
75% Itsuki
20% Yotsuba
5% Ichika

from a Miku-fan damn it...

Fed-Kun's army
It's Miku.

The bride looks like Miku, (look at the eyes.)
When talking about them being nervous about the kiss at the wedding, it's mentioned that "5 years ago they'd already...", as in already kissed?
She just told Ichika that she was going to change their relationship from that of student and teacher, and find something that would make him fall for her.
For those reasons, I think it was Miku who just kissed Fuutarou.

Neeeeeegiiiiiiiiiii you got me there

Please let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be NinoPlease let it be Nino

Dex-chan lover
I can't be the only one who thinks there was a bit of a jump between the last chapter and this one. I had to check if I had skipped a chapter.

Anyhow, the sisters should be confirmed to have the same taste in man at this point (3/5 confirmed in love). Might as well go harem at this point.

Miku kind of remind me of Tenri(TWGOK) but I dont want her to end up like Tenri did. BUT either Nino or Miku would be okay, or Yotsuba or Ichika or Itsuki...hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
While I ship Nino, (because she's been the most honest and open so far, flat out declaring her love to him, plus I like tsunderes), it looks like it's probably going to be Miku.

Users who are viewing this thread