5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Scrambled Eggs ⑧

Judging from how the grandpa speak abou rena.
So their mother name is rena?

Dex-chan lover
Negi is fucking with us, and he knows it, he is throwing fake outs inside the fakeouts now, giving us tiny little hints but throwing in another mistery, dammit NEGI!

@Lex79

Thanks for replying. Yes, Miku also have a leg injury but it's more of a minor cut on her right thigh that doesn't effect her running ability as we see in the first page of Ch. 63 where she runs from Fuutarou after telling him they're not partners anymore. And about your point for Itsuki, I won't disregard it but I can't seem to thought up of anything that will lead Itsuki to do this sort of stunt but I'll keep an open mind if you have any suggestions.

Also, I have a theory on who the Rena that appear in the "Seven Goodbye" arc is, I can post it if you want to hear/read about it.

ugh... I can only rule out yotsuba... but then what if plot twist it is yotsuba????? anyways I think the least likely one is yotsuba?

Dex-chan lover
@Kotalier thanks for the clarification about Miku. I don't have a definitive explanation about why Itsuki should behave that way, just thinking it would be a perfect setup for her to start development feelings.
I'm curious about your theory on Rena, please post it.

I've always felt people cancel Yotsuba out of the equation under the pretense of "she isn't romantically interested." Why sure, you have to be like Miku, puffing your cheeks so cutely to be "in the race"?

A lot of romcoms make romantic interests rather obvious, but other heroines like Yotsuba can always be someone who is interested, but the author does not choose to dive too much into their internal thoughts to show such. We already know Negi is playing around tropes, but ultimately outdoing them, so I recommend to people who mark Yotsuba on the "friend" or "not like romance" list to toss that away. Yes, keep cheering for the girl you think is going to win, but it's rather disappointing to see individuals who mark a heroine out of the race under a very naive "she isn't trying to be intimate."

Dex-chan lover
A kiss! From Itsuki!

But wait, let’s do a random photo where everyone is Itsuki before!

Truly, this author is something else and probably is S to the core

It's pretty much confirmed that Rena is the mother. I think the fake 'Rena' is Itsuki tho, because she's the one with the secrets and the one who's most attached to their mother (can be seen in earlier chapters).

About kiss:
Nino is most likely to use underhanded techniques to gain upperhand on Fuutarou BUT the girl who kissed was too awkward and shy to be Nino. Lacks smug and pride.
Yotsuba is the opposite of Nino. There's little to no developments between her and fuutarou but the girl who kissed was awkward, unsure, and looks like an airhead. (maybe it is her and that's her way of getting Raiha as her sister. She's just using fuutarou to get raiha ?)

Miku is straightforward with her feelings. She likes it to grow gradually. Definitely not her ( T_T ) R.I.P team miku (including me)
Ichika might be it?? I can see her doing that kind of move but why? maybe she's feeling the pressure knowing that Miku and Nino are not easy to compete with

Itsuki. NOpe. She cares about her family more than anything. Romance is probably not even close to her mind. even if it is, she seems like the kind of person who'd give up on Fuutarou for her sister/s.??

omg this author/artist gfdi aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they're yanking all my limbs afsogfhda;lskgh;'sgkj

Fed-Kun's army
plot twist: RAIHA IS FROM THE FUTURE!!, she saw a tragedy in the future, go back to the present time, and she actually playing behind the scenes to make sure nothing bad will happened again

Users who are viewing this thread