5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Scrambled Eggs ⑧

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls Oh yeah, that! I forgot about that series. I read that for the comedy but yeah it was kinda rush.

6 RINGS WILL RULE THEM ALL!!!
Speaking of which anyone remembers if there were any vows said during the wedding?

Dex-chan lover
The chapter title describes my brain as much as the plot. Yotsuba stating she would do something to get Raiha as a little sister was great. Even though I'm TeamMiku, I have a soft spot for Yotsuba & would be okay with her getting her wish.

Well, legally he can only marry 1 of them.
But all 6 of them probably live in the same home after the wedding soooooo....

Dex-chan lover
@daime17

This is as far as we've gotten with the ceremony as prior to this we'd had families showing up, wedding dress reveals, bride/groom photos and that call about the quintuplets dad not showing up cuz he's salty his daughter(s) are marrying fuutarou

Dex-chan lover
@shoker
Nino would've been more smug. We lost bois

That's what I thought too. The look at the end seems too...reserved, melancholic even, for it to be Nino. She would have looked somewhat triumphant. But then again the author might not want to make it too obvious.

I feel like its itsuki because she was the first one he met. Its usually how it goes in these types of manga

Power Uploader
@VTorch The trend lately has been for manga to end at the same time the anime finishes airing. They way they tease the flashforward and the current rhythm, I'm pretty sure this will end with the anime.

Nice to know there is still a vibrant debate about who wins or if its harem.
PS - I'm still leaning toward harem with either Miku or Nino as the bride (maybe Ichika).

I also think Rena was their mother's name and they are just using it to identify as the girl in his memory.

Agh, the little amount of time to wait for the anime is killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread