5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Scrambled Eggs ⑧

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls

Probably old school buddies and fuutarou's dad played that role of that one friend who always invites themselves to things lol

Fed-Kun's army
Nino supporter here, I think Miku won the "legal" wife position. Yotsuba will definitely will change her family registry even if it is illegal. Plus there are no ring yet. I wonder what the harem plan of the sisters.

@givemersspls Exactly which series please.

Dex-chan lover
@daime17

I'm guessing there will be a ring HOWEVER it'll be 6 matching rings which is why they said to skip that part as they wanted to do the ringing themselves

Group Leader
I'm glad they followed with not being able to tell who it was because I am going to be really irritated if Itsuki wins. The "falling in love with the first girl i met in the series" trope is painfully played out.

....I'm just going to avoid discussing that last few pages, or guessing who it is. It's just going to be me racking my brain if it was any of the girls (except Itsuki, who seems to be the least likely to pull that). Any on of them could have pulled it off, be it for reason shown in the chapter (Nino is a high suspect due to her grumblings in the chapter) or something off-screen (the other girls).

@JaxunHero Admittedly, I don't want to see it as Nino, because based on her actions and how she's been, it felt odd that she'd stop before Fuutaro. She seems like now the type who'd go forward and force it, if she wanted to take the lead. Plus, the author has shown, to me, enough favoritism to Nino and more will make her an author's pet than really a genuine heroine.

As for everyone's thought of a harem ending, I do feel that it's either confirmed or denied because of that seen with the "other sisters" talking as the one Nakano sister and fuutaro are exchanging wedding vows. It either confirms because the number of rings is more than two, or it denies because Fuutaro did choose one girl.

I also agree with FlashGordon: first girl win has become a bit too much of a staple... to a point that it drags that heroine without proper development.

Also, did anyone notice the gramps mentioning "Rena"? No thoughts yet?

Fed-Kun's army
If you check over page 4 and page 21, the only 2 that has closest hair length to pull of such hairsyle is either Miku or Itsuki
But since the span between the photo and the wedding was 2 years, so their hair might change again
The 2 with the closest eyebrows to match the bride, out of the photos, are Ichika and Miku

Fed-Kun's army
what was this chapter seriously?
at first "Skipping Rings" part raised many eyebrows. We still haven't seen any sisters at the wedding.
Then raising death flag on grandpa but he is clearly there at the wedding, then what was that talk about?
Destroying Harem Route at the end.

Now onto last girl disguised as itsuki, Nino is my pick specially after what she said during hot spring.

Dex-chan lover
@GreenMoriyama

Yeah Nino feels like she's more on the path to a head on assault rather than sneaking behind. I can behind your reasoning as well about her being the Negi Sensei's pet heroine lol

Well, since he could recognise Miku, I have bad news for all the Mikushippers... :-D

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls

I'm not saying a harem end is the be all end all but rather that a possibility of one is pretty high considering everything that's been shown so far. It could be public or private what have you.

Now I can't really say anything on what exact will fuutarou do if it does end up like that since that's negi Sensei's job all I'm guessing is that it's suspect to only assume he'd chosen 1. Until this story ends or enters the end game where clear cut conclusions are lined up all possibilities with the sisters are fair game to a certain degree

Users who are viewing this thread