5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 71 - Advantage

Poor naive little Nino thinking: I confessed to him, I should be in the lead right?
(kiss flashback: at least, now we are sure it wasn't her)

Thanks for the chapter guys!

Nino's attack power is so strong in this chapter. It's a critical hit for both the MC and me. My faith on miku is being tested, help me! 😂

Yes the chapter I´ve been waiting for.... I Doubt Nino Would win but I will support her until the bitter end exactly the same I would do on the Oregairu with Hachiman and Iroha.

When there's 5 ship at port, I board them all, and set sail with 5 of them.. 🤣
And went adventure everyday with them.. 🤣

Contributor
There's no brakes on the Nino train. Poor Miku working across the street all alone.

Now Nino is the runaway bullet train of love. I wonder if she's getting distracted by being around Futarou. She's making careless mistakes. I mean, for a cook of her experience and skill to mess up making dough properly, that's a major screw up. Is she going to concentrate on her work or on flirting with Futarou? Work better take priority or she's going to experience the cruelty of society and get fired.

Miku is following a long term strategy, as befits a Sengkou Warlords fangirl. She knows she needs to improve her cooking (Futarou said his ideal girl is good at cooking), so she's going about it, without being distracted by being around Futarou. As she gains experience working at the bread bakery, her skills and confidence will improve. I think she may show off her improved skills by baking a cake for Futarou's birthday, and it's going to be a worthy rival to anything Nino can make.

Go Miku!!

It’s interesting seeing as how Nino started off as the worst girl of the group but the recent chapters has skyrocketed her to LITERAL BEST GIRL.

Dex-chan lover
Itsuki has proved again that she is the fat one.

BTW...I'll keep my hopes and dreams in Miku

I have a feeling that yotsuba is more than just meet the eye. Author might be hiding a surprise on this (low profile) wife candidate.

Users who are viewing this thread