5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 74 - Curveball Showdown

my DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK, YANDERE ICHIKA OH MY DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I don’t think Miku will held it against Ichika if she were to ever find out, displease sure but I’ll believe she’ll take it in stride.

Setting aside what Ichika did in this chapter. Did anyone else think it’s a little strange that after the “Scramble Egg” arc, Miku seems a bit too… easy going when it comes to competing for Fuutarou’s love? Like, I know she is trying to become someone who Fuutarou would fall for, but from what I seen so far, she looks assured in her chances.

She doesn’t really make any major moves despite knowing the fact that Ichika and Nino are out to get Fuutarou. And instead, opt to just interfere in small moment like with Nino last chapter, or with Yotsuba the chapter before that, when she and Fuutarou was carrying the sport equipment together. She even entrusted Nino with the task to ask Fuutarou for what he wants for his birthday. All this leads me to suspect Miku has something up her sleeve.

Speaking of sabotages. What do you guys think happen to Nino’s letter? For all intents and proposes I don’t think Fuutarou ever receive it, so someone must have gotten to it beforehand. Here are my list of suspects;

Ebata, this guy is like a ghost. He appears at the start and end of the inn trip, but we never get to see him except for those two times, where was he for the majority of that arc and what was he doing in those time?

Miku or Itsuki, when Fuutarou confront fake Itsuki (Miku) there seem to be some sort of arrangement made beforehand, so I think that either Miku or Itsuki went to the Uesugi suite to inform him but notice the letter and swap it for another. Though if it’s Itsuki, that could have explain why she is a bit nervous when Nino ask if she is keeping a secret from her.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretending to be miku and saying she'll support ichikas feelings...I think she crossed a line...

Dex-chan lover
At first:
Man, she sure is lack of offense.
Later:
Yo yo yo, wtf, that is too much.
Ps: she clearly crossed the line, this is by no mean a healthy competetion anymore.
A Waifu Battle Royal in a near future.
I love it.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally, lets break the status quo and stop repeating the same plot

Dex-chan lover
That's so fucked man.i was between Ichika and Miku (Nino is waaaay too much of a bitch) bit now I'm firmly in the Miku camp

Dex-chan lover
that just made it look like miku went yandere ...

and I'd be fine with that

Double-page supporter
KbHa8eX48K4J0MADLIKYi0X_l3Wsb1VkK0FQMPHtrT4.jpg

Double-page supporter
Whoa, re-reading the past recent chapters feels different after this chapter.

just like in this page
s1.png

@Finalegend Let's see, Itsuki and Yotsuba is out of question so no, Miku is too shy and not brave enough to do that so that's also a no, and now between Nino and Ichika. Nino is kinda bold, she even tell Miku but i think she is kinda girl that will save her first kiss for marriage so no. Last Ichika, she also make progress but secretly when always with Futarou, so no one can't find out what she's doing, and she always do anything to have her way doing, already couple chapter she's doing that i don't recall what chapters.

The only the girl that makes sense is Ichika because in the Inn, Nino also talked to Ichika that give a hint that she like Futarou and the only girl that not make progress in that story is Ichika. With that reason and now know Nino also into him, my guess she rush things and yeah kissed him at the end of the inn story. You better reread the story there..

Users who are viewing this thread