5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 74 - Curveball Showdown

Dex-chan lover
No i meant the last time that yandere miku appeared (i believe there was a time that she did) and it was supposed to be a joke on how "was chika the real yandere all along?"

Fed-Kun's army
@Skc
Definitely, that ruse wouldn't have worked with Nino. "Ichika likes you and I'm rooting for you two". "Yeah, right, who are you and what did you do to Nino?"

When she says "I can even do Nino", there's that awkward pause. Both of them know what Nino can really do and Ichika isn't ready for that, by her own admission.

Aggregator gang
IF futaro has really become able to tell them apart and he is just playing miku make believe with ichika he won't fall for it (believe miku is the one he's talking to) and ask ichika why she confessed in 3rd person.

Double-page supporter
Now that Nino is the runaway bullet train of earnest love I guess we needed a new conflict starter in the family.

I don't remember who told him about the movie though, which chapter was it?

If i don't get the miku end i would just drop this and hope fuutarou kills himself so that no one ever wins

If i don't get the miku end i would just drop this and hope fuutarou kills himself so that no one ever wins

What the actual fuck. :-o Sinking 2 ships with 1 move. :-o Wasnt she the one who kissed him, hence the winner? Can trash like this win in japanese mangas?

VIP
gotta enjoy this drama with popcorn like i do with kanojo okarashimasu. the comment should interesting at least.

Users who are viewing this thread