5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 74 - Curveball Showdown

Dex-chan lover
Was re-reading the whole series since I think we're in end game territory now, but damn this chapter always gives me ptsd.
Ichika was always one of the top for me until this chapter hit, then it was a spiral downwards ever since. She's had redeeming arcs, don't get me wrong, but she never was able to climb back up to my top 3. Too much snek-ing around huhu. Why Ichika whyyyy

also tbh, she ruined a lot of Miku fans as well with her future stunts. We could have had it all, but then she discouraged our best girl 😰

Dex-chan lover
So this really cemented what the endgame was huh
Yotsuba and Ichika couldn't be more different, Yotsuba always puts others first and Ichika literally pushed everyone else out of the way. She had no chance, same for Nino... Apparently Fuutarou doesn't like sneaky girls, as you'd expect from any normal person.
Miku had a chance but she wasn't assertive enough earlier on and blew it.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh Ichika i stll love you even if you're so sneaky you were supposed to be laid-back and open about your feelings at all times big sis that weird sense of guilt really dragged you down.

Contributor
Ichika:
a27d24_322004864ec44f1b85904ab3f567ee72~mv2.png

Everyone else:
Shocked.gif

Double-page supporter
Ahhh so this is the infamous thing Ichika pulls. Can't say I fault her reasoning, though it's still a bad move

Dex-chan lover
great development and in-character for ichika. she'll regret it sincerely soon after but the question is what she will do to atone.

Banned
ICHIKA WITH GLASSES!

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!!!

I still prefer Glasses-Itsuki, but Glasses-Ichika is also great!

Users who are viewing this thread