5Toubun no Hanayome

Fed-Kun's army
I really love this MC. He's not the type that gets flustered easily (like Raku for example) and have the balls to mess around the 5 heroines. By the way, Miku and Ichika all the way.

Aggregator gang
i really need a character sheet right now because i suck at remember Japanese name and those sister are all look the same

I made an album (without account so I won't be updating it) of the girls appearing in a certain order up to ch35. I've noticed this previously but decided to put it in a more glaring format this time around especially since the author spelled it out himself also.

https://imgur.com/a/bimNpaf

While I am pretty convinced that
Yotsuba
is the childhood friend, I do not know if the bride is the same person. It could be a harem end using misdirection since we never see more than one girl in a scene at a time. It could also be only one of the girls but anything can happen since the author can just add flags to whoever he wants along the way.

Group Leader
i really need a character sheet right now because i suck at remember Japanese name and those sister are all look the same
You mean something like this? https://mangadex.org/chapter/226708/4

Fed-Kun's army
Here's my theory about the future bride. It's Miku. Chapter 14.5 page 4 shows the future bride's smile. Chapter 11 page 18 showed Miku's. If we consider ONLY that, then it's Miku who is the future bride. Also, I think the bangs gave it away. The future bride has the same hairstyle as Miku. But dunno. Hairstyle changes as time passes and they also change it weddings.

As for the one that he might when he was little, I think it's Nino. Her thoughtfulness of hers when she bought the charm was for her sisters and if we take her taste in guys is the same when she (if she really was the one that Fuutarou met) met him back in they, I think it was Nino.

What do you guys think? This manga's pretty interesting and enjoyable to the point that even the character development of each sisters gonna make you root for all of them. It's pretty rare for a harem manga to have almost all of the girls will be rooted for. Kyou no Cerberus is on the same level too. Hopefully, Benkyou should just straight up include some meaningful plot. Character development's almost non - existent except for the early chapter of the manga.

@iliketoeatpineapples

if in the past it was Nino.. she should have recognized the photo..
and the blonde version of him in the bonfire.. she should have said that he was the boy of kyoto and not said that he was the boy from the photo of fuutarou..

Dex-chan lover
I still can't get used to Raiha and her huge antenna.
Her oneshot design was better in my opinion.

Contributor
There isn't meant to be a chapter this week because it's Golden Week so this is quite suspicious.

@Thoraxe41

Pretty sure that they're all the same colour, and it's just portrayed as different shades to make it easier on the readers

Fed-Kun's army
Yotsuba's turn this time. This will be an interesting character development for her. Will Fuutarou come out alive this time?

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, what if their mother is actually a loli and she's the girl who Fuutarou met in the past?

Hi guys, we're finishing contents for 5Toubun Wiki, please review, suggest, proofread, or just lurk around on http://www.reddit.com/r/5tnh to check the ongoing Wiki posts!

Also, join our Discord on https://discord.gg/ZWFEJ8R ~

I just started reading this, but... didn't anyone catch that in the first chapter... the "bride" addresses herself in third person? that's so cringy.

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba's been growing on me real quick. I'm kind of split now between Ichika and her.

The first one I actually liked was Yotsuba, and now it seems nice that she gets more exposure this time.

Contributor
"What's important isn't where with who we are, but that the five of us are together."
If you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread