5Toubun no Hanayome

I really love that Sisters battle and a certain sisters and boy arc. That scene where kid Ichika is talking to kid Fuutarou that triggered a button on Yotsuba. And it was the act of Jealousy behind her reason of changing to be able to standout among the 4 of them and be recognize easily. Wherein fact she just needs to accept herself and be herself and let others recognize her worth. And it was Fuutarou who recognize her not because she was the kid back then but because of her effort towards him. I think thats what the phrase "You'll be able to tell them apart if you have love" by the old man. It was not referring to the quints face but to their characters and personality.

Honestly im still confuse why everyone hates the chosen bride. I mean it was obvious as the story progresses since Yotsuba gives the presence of "Lose Now Win Later" which is shown in the whole story. Plus that action of hers is pretty suspicious, the way she helps her sisters in getting their way on Fuutarou, the way she shouldered each quints hatred to each other (im talking about the Sisters Battle where shes the one who apologizes instead of Ichika) and the way she DISTANCE herself as much as possible on Fuutarou. Plus add the fact that Miku and Ichika already gave up on confessing to Fuutarou since they know that Fuutarou is not dense which means its up to Fuutarou to choose between the 5 of them. Itsuki doesnt have a feelings for him since she was too focused on her problem being the Mom of the 4 while Nino, honestly it was pretty hard to see her winning i also love her because of her straightforwardness but believe me it was really hard to view.

As for Fuutarou i think he fell in love with Yotsuba on that Labor Day Arc he just hasnt realize it plus when he and Rena is talking in the Seven Goodbyes arc he cut off his word when he describe Yotsuba.
As for the small details: If you would focus on Fuutarou's hair its kinda similar to Yotsuba's ribbon.

Overall i really fuckin enjoyed it. Dont read this with a chosen waifu on your head because believe me as the story progresses their personality and character developments would change your opinion on them. So if you want to enjoy reading it just focus on the story.

Plus THE BEST GIRLS HERE IS NOT ONE OF THE QUINTS it was the Hot MILF Rena and the Imouto Raiha HAHAHAH JK.

@sn99 Most harem authors are just riding on the popularity of the genre and don't really care enough about it to actually finish their works with true harem endings anyway, it's saddening. It's always been like this though, even with authors that say they love the genre and wish there were more of it (Ken Akamatsu back then) but then they also don't finish their works in a proper fashion. Just get the harem series from like, 2000 to nowadays and you'll hardly see actual good endings. Jitsu wa Watashi wa,
Go-Toubun
, Rosario + Vampire, Kaminomi, Nisekoi, Hatsukoi Zombie, you name them, are good works but when it comes to their endings, they leave a lot to be desired. Poligamy is not really seen in a good light by the Japanese and that reflects on their works. Sadge, but true.

However, I feel that nowadays things are getting better, at least on the Light Novel side of things. Manga are still falling a bit behind on this, but Visual Novels are just as good as they were back then, which is good.

@Gluteus There are some who say "It's not about the destination, but the journey" but that's dumb thinking imo and I also find it disappointing, all that character development being thrown out of the window is painful to watch, I don't know how the authors have the guts to do it to their own works tbh.

I think the best outcome would be if he said that he likes them equaly. Therefore not choosing anyone, saying friends with all of them

There's only 12 episodes and the next episode is episode 8 which is named Scrambled eggs. That's chapter 60 in the manga. There's 122 chapters. 54 chapters in 4 episodes. That's approximately 12-14 chapters per episode. How are they gonna do that? unless they skip chapters, and I don't like that ( T--T ) .

its almost a year (maybe already been a year and a month or so) since this LN finished and i was planning to re-read this, but i plan to take a nose dive in the comments first to see what thee others opinions on the Ending and stuff quite per say imo the ending is decent enough to my satisfaction.
tho if its ichika it would be poggers for me tho ngl
@Clone_Nero
well said totally agree with you, with the fact that in the arc yotsuba leaves us a lot of hints or dots in which all connects came through the conclusion of the last festival arc. (which of course I ignore before then because ichika is my chosen waifu, but from deep inside ma brain in some dark crevices a piece of shit part of me
I0Wn7tT

trying to explain from the possibilty in which yotsuba will be choosen as a bride in which made me a little sadge on the fact that my chosen waifu as a bride probability goes down catastrophic on my point of view)
@Kingseeker yeah you're right, with endings nowadays am totally cool with it, fuck it if the other quintuplets got chosen by fuutarou at least its not remained as a status quo for a long ass time, remains unsolved for their relationship etc. am glad that i didn't get to use my imagination for a alternate ending in which gives me a satisfied yet unsatisfactory feeling and a feel a missing piece missing.

@Esaikai
Ill just add that even though Uesugi san can barely tell them apart atleast there's this special person among them who he can finally recognized and i think thats what matters the most. Im looking at you Yotsuba.

it would have been better if the ending of this were all quintuplets can be given an ending of what would happen if they were the ones chosen by fuutarou or atleast in anime

@randomLurker1149 If they'd done something like Clannad did (I know it was a VN so they already had the other routes) and made a volume for each girl I'm sure everyone would've liked that.

On another note, the anime did the whole Scrambled Eggs story in one episode. Seems a little rushed to me

Users who are viewing this thread