5Toubun no Hanayome

@Mashed_Bandicoot
Spoiler! I assume you've already read the whole thing.
[spoiler
I personally don't believe that Yotsuba was a sound choice give that there wasn't enough character development. I personally thought it would have been Miku or Nino would have been better choices, given that they both had sufficient character development. I would have been fine with Yotsuba if she had more character development, but Haruba rushed it. It's a shame, but what's done is done.
]
[/spoiler]

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Just came back to this. Man it doesnt feel like it was a year ago.... Still dont like the ending though. Really really enjoyed the rest though, do recommend

@randomLurker1149
Seeing as Yotsuba's whole character is "I lack character development compared to my sisters," and her thing about becoming special and thinking she was above the others in the past, I think it makes sense to not like Yotsuba.
Also, you messed up your spoiler tag

It’s an ok manga. Im very skeptical of a manga being good when you mix shounen, romance, and harem. But honestly, it wasn’t generic crap (even if the story could have been better) and was a refreshing read.

Fed-Kun's army
It's so boring. I never cared who he ends up with besides curiosity, because he had pretty much no chemistry with any of the five.

I honestly didn't like the ending. It was kinda cute when Yotsuba said Ily and stuff but I felt like it wasn't shown much like what did she do and stuff. her character wasn't fully developed while you see Nino, Itsuki and Miku doing their best, I don't see Yotsuba much. It's like she was just suddenly given some plot armor and just won and stuff. I would have accpeted it whole-heartedly if her character was developed more and the mangaka shud have shown more scenes of Yotsuba doing smth to make Uesugi hers or smth. For me, Nino or Itsuki or Miku should have been the bride. I respect everyone's opinions but this is my opinion. After season 1 onwards, Nino did a whole fking 360 and changed so that she could be with Fuutarou. From hating him to loving him just like in the opening her line previously was i rly hate u but now it is i rly like you. Miku did a lot as well. Some of the quints confessed and kissed him earlier and only that was shown so ofc for Nino,Itsuki and Miku fans we will be annoyed cause we r wondering why they didnt show much of Yotsuba doing smth like she's just the childhood fren okay? Like most of us always thought that childhood friend in anime is going down. I'll still give a 10 because the story was overall great just that some parts were way rushed and weren't well-developed enough. I was slowly accepting that wow Uesugi and Yotsuba look quite cute together but when I look at Miku and Nino's panel crying and hugging each other and Itsuki silently congratulating him and giving love advice to her student everything just came back and it hurts. When i saw the harem tag, I was actually hoping but yea ;) [/spoi
I honestly didn't like the ending. It was kinda cute when Yotsuba said Ily and stuff but I felt like it wasn't shown much like what did she do and stuff. her character wasn't fully developed while you see Nino, Itsuki and Miku doing their best, I don't see Yotsuba much. It's like she was just suddenly given some plot armor and just won and stuff. I would have accpeted it whole-heartedly if her character was developed more and the mangaka shud have shown more scenes of Yotsuba doing smth to make Uesugi hers or smth. For me, Nino or Itsuki or Miku should have been the bride. I respect everyone's opinions but this is my opinion. After season 1 onwards, Nino did a whole fking 360 and changed so that she could be with Fuutarou. From hating him to loving him just like in the opening her line previously was i rly hate u but now it is i rly like you. Miku did a lot as well. Some of the quints confessed and kissed him earlier and only that was shown so ofc for Nino,Itsuki and Miku fans we will be annoyed cause we r wondering why they didnt show much of Yotsuba doing smth like she's just the childhood fren okay? Like most of us always thought that childhood friend in anime is going down. I'll still give a 10 because the story was overall great just that some parts were way rushed and weren't well-developed enough. I was slowly accepting that wow Uesugi and Yotsuba look quite cute together but when I look at Miku and Nino's panel crying and hugging each other and Itsuki silently congratulating him and giving love advice to her student everything just came back and it hurts. When i saw the harem tag, I was actually hoping but yea ;)
2 years huh, whatever.

I totally agree. Yotsuba just came Outta nowhere in terms of development. Granted she had hints throughout but it won't make us familiar with her like others.

Even in my list of "Who could be the bride?", it was only 4 sisters, literally I didn't even count Yotsuba.

I wouldn't mind if she had more moments.
From a neutral POV: yotsuba makes little sense.

Not hating her it's just parallels real world problem which is unsettling that is no matter how hard you worked and put effort into(miku, nino, ichika) but someone with prior bias will come ( chosen girl, author trying to act cool by subverting, or to simply take the safe bet to avoid more intense fandom wars) and snatch what you want from you.

Dex-chan lover
Can somebody tell me wtf they even released the movie? This was the most horrendous ending in harem history and I am including Shuffle! In this.

the ending is better than, if he really marrying one of them,other will hurt,.but i was hopping to have all of 5 getting pregnant by him,that is better ending and what all harem should have.

Users who are viewing this thread