5Toubun no Hanayome

Power Uploader
Chapters 25 and 26 were re-released in higher quality. The name of chapter 25 changed as well. Enjoy your high quality Ninos

I regret that I didn't read it sooner.
Unexpectedly the storyline is good and more organized than Bokuben.
There are still a few parts that indicate this is shounen, this type of harem is not like most who end lewd. It's fluffy and adorable.
Also, the main character is not easily distracted and his firm composure which makes it difficult to guess. Although it doesn't focus on the theme for learning (in this case, the process), the conflict is more directed to individual problems.

Among the twins, I prefer Miku. But Itsuki is also good girl, quite serious, she is stylish and has nice tastes too (I'm a girl, just so you know).
Well, I don't follow war-team trend, so whoever it is won't be a problem, want the winner is a childhood friend or the person who now understands him the most.

Group Leader
What's with LHT and /a/ fighting each other to translate a generic haremshit manga?

>When you make a curse horror movie but no one cares and instead get famous because of the random hitler ghost.

This is the HARDEST! harem I've ever read. They all look alike except for their hairstyles so you can cross out the appearance. They all have different characters but everyone is so adorable. I just can't, knowing that at the end he only picked one. COME ON! author, allow polygamy please... lol

Fed-Kun's army
This barely qualifies as ecchi, if it does at all. Not that I'm complaining, just that half way through I noticed the ecchi tag and was confused.

Just why this is popular than BokuBen? Was this that good? (din't read yet)
When they are basically had the same plot and MC?
I could even call this as a rip-off of the other.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zeros
You should probably read it first then.
Plot and MC are completely different and 5Toubun's oneshot came out before Bokuben.

@nvinCybul
How come? It had the same poor MC tutoring the girls. The only difference was the scenario/story.
Maybe I should have said synopsis. And does it have a oneshot? I don't see any sources for your claim.
But the weird thing is the author of BokuBen was always retweeting the post of the author of 5Toubon.

EDIT:
Is that it? It's just 2 weeks interval. One shot is easy to make than a regular pilot chapter.

@NoxEngland
Sorry for not being a big idiot like you. I had seen the synopsis, reviews and comparisons on MAL.
And don't call me retarded. You don't know me, so stop trolling here.

Users who are viewing this thread